Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big mistake

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
so my sister and her 3 kids are staying with me and my kids... i really dont see this is going to work because her kids are horable and get my last nerve... she has a good job and was buying a house... she deceied to start blowing her money so now they shut her power off and she is loosing her house... i try to say something to her kids and we ended up getting into it... sorry but we dont say shut up in my house... they all know if there is a issue to come get me... my kids are not angles but they shouldnt be pushed around by my sister because she thinks her kids are good... i cook lunch and dinner i make the same for every one... i am a part time working single mom... i pay my bills even tho its hard and i keep food for my kids... not sure how much longer i can take of this... help please!!!
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Gahh that is the hardest thing, to share your space with someone else, especially family with kids!! Give her a set date to move out!! While yall are still on speaking terms!!
momma_2013
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
i think she knows she dont have too long... espeally after today.... she lived wit me 11 years ago and it was bad enough she picked a fight with me and she got beat up... i was trying to be nice because of the kids

Quoting Anonymous:

Gahh that is the hardest thing, to share your space with someone else, especially family with kids!! Give her a set date to move out!! While yall are still on speaking terms!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Give her a time limit to get herself together, it will give you a date to look forward to her moving out.  Also if she doesn't get her stuff together tell her to find other arrangements by then. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I would tell your sister to go somewhere else. I would if my sister and her kids were acting that way. I would not let your sister and kids to walk over you. You are doing what you can for your children. If they are not helping you with any bills or anything than you do not need to be nice about it. I would not be nice about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Kick her out if she doesn't make her kids follow the rules
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I would have a sit down with her AND her children and tell them the rules of your house.

If they don't like it, show them the door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)