Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you kidden me does it ever end?!?!!?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 51 Replies

Okay so i am litteraly days from delivering my second child. I have been planning on putting this baby up for adoption Now all of a sudden because me and my childrens father recently broke up he is now saying that we are not going through with the adoption. Let me give a backround we already have one son and he has been in his life maybe 3 months out of the 18 months since he's been born. He is not interested in calling his son ever. He posts pictures of our son but only when he's trying to make himself look good. He is more interested in going out and hanging out with his friends then actually settling down and trying to be a father. But now all of a sudden that were not together he wants to take this baby and not allow me to put it up for adoption. when his temper is unbelievable and im scared he wouldn't be able to do it alone. He just started working two days ago, and is staying with his father along with six other people in a 4 bedroom house. The enviroment where he is staying is not a good enviroment is not good for any child let alone a baby. How should i get through to this guy? is it really fair to mess up a good thing for a baby just to be spiteful?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 30, 2013 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this
if he was going to be a dad he would have done it the first time if you want to put the baby up for adoption and have a good family for the child to go to do it every baby deserves the best and as a mom you know what is best for your child stick to your guns he doesnt get it because he is stuck in his temper tantrium sometimes you cant get through to the fathers i know i have tried with my little girls dad i hope you find a solution and i wish you the best
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Dont have any more kids please... Use protection!!

SweetPea2004
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Is he willing to go to court over this?

singlemommy1215
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Well in the future yes i plan on having more kids, when my life is more stable. But as of right now im not ready for another baby. & neither is he.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont have any more kids please... Use protection!!

singlemommy1215
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM

He says he is but i doubt he has the money for that.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

Is he willing to go to court over this?

singlemommy1215
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I know. & me getting back with him back when i did was a huge mistake but he truly seemed like he had changed. i am going through with the adoption i just spent hours on the phone with a lawyer they are going to involuntarily take away his rights.

Quoting Anonymous:

if he was going to be a dad he would have done it the first time if you want to put the baby up for adoption and have a good family for the child to go to do it every baby deserves the best and as a mom you know what is best for your child stick to your guns he doesnt get it because he is stuck in his temper tantrium sometimes you cant get through to the fathers i know i have tried with my little girls dad i hope you find a solution and i wish you the best

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Just go have a third trimester abortion. There are plenty of doctors in the US willing to do them. You just need to cough up a lot of money.

Mom2Kyle03
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

WTH? Is that REALLY your advice for this girl??

Quoting Anonymous:

Just go have a third trimester abortion. There are plenty of doctors in the US willing to do them. You just need to cough up a lot of money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM
No it was deadpan sarcasm because of all the women that went to that doctor that just got convicted. Nobody really seemed too horrified that those women chose to have him murder their babies. This was an attempt to point out that the woman were just as wrong as the doctor.
Quoting Mom2Kyle03:

WTH? Is that REALLY your advice for this girl??

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)