Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh! He makes me soo mad!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Well lets tart with wednesday was my birthday and my SO didnt get me anything not even a card. He didnt even tell me happy birthday. Then he tells me were going to spend the entire weekend together go the beach like i asked and go to the movies to see fast and the furious 6 bc i want to see it he says and i said okay thats fine. He now tells me today that his boss asked him to work all weekend and he tells me we dont have anything planned do we? I didnt say anything he says yeah thats what i thought so i told my boss i would work all weekend. Are you fuckin serious? And when i asked him aboutthe plans HE made for us for my birthday he says oh well i already said yes. Well thats awesome i hope you have a wonderful f-n birthday by ur damn self bc im not doing anything for you . I hate that hes so selfish and mean.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
catrig
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I hope you nut tapped him.

WillsMOM72
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM
If your unhappy leave. Sounds like you deserve better.
psych_mom
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hmmm... doesn't sound like a very good relationship. Sounds like it is time to decide what you want out of it and what you are willing to put into it if it isn't going to get any better.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I'm sorry. He sounds very selfish.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM

If he's that selfish and mean, why don't you leave him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Bc he wasnt always like that its just been very recent that hes been acting that way
susan115
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM

You know it's not the end of the world.  So, his boss asked him, big deal.  Life will always get in the way.  Go spend the day at the spa.  Just wait til you have kids, you will be last or close to last.  Now, next year tell him early what you expect.  Leave post its everywhere if celebrating your birthday is such a big deal for you. What did his family do at birthday's?   That will give you your answer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:25 AM
You should have spoken up and reminded him of the plans when he asked you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)