Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate it

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm a new young mom...I won't state my age: /. But my boobs have more than tripled in size! I went from a 32B to a 34F and I'm only a months pregnant! I can't take this, my back hurts, I can't wear my new sexy VS bras my boyfriend bought me. I can't even find my size anywhere and all the bras are so ugly if I do! My boyfriend says they look better than any girl in his age group but I hate them! I hate being pregnant now!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsWallerYea
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Ugh wait til your 8 and 9 months.  I got pregnant at 16 and major changes happened to me.  But...focus on how your body will more than likely snap right back to normal once it's over.  You need to gain weight for the baby to be healthy and your milk production seems to getting up there lol.  I think 4 weeks after I had my daughter (and girl I was a beast) I went right back down to my tiny old size but I WISH I could have kept the boobs ...now they are smaller than they were before I got pregnant.  UGH

Gizmo_tron
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Thanks. I just want my B cups back: (. I don't look good with big boobs. I always thought I would but I don't it's gross. My bf says it's silly the way I'm stressing over it: (

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Ugh wait til your 8 and 9 months.  I got pregnant at 16 and major changes happened to me.  But...focus on how your body will more than likely snap right back to normal once it's over.  You need to gain weight for the baby to be healthy and your milk production seems to getting up there lol.  I think 4 weeks after I had my daughter (and girl I was a beast) I went right back down to my tiny old size but I WISH I could have kept the boobs ...now they are smaller than they were before I got pregnant.  UGH

MrsWallerYea
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM

It is silly from a "non-pregant" perspective.  When you are pregnant you will find 1 billion things about yourself that you hate or dislike.  You are carrying another person inside you so very much will change so your body can adjust to that.  Seriously though...it only lasts 9 months.  Cherish it while you are pregnant, to others you are probaly glowing.  Let him enjoy the big boobs (we know how men can be).  LOL  It won't last forever and it's all for a wonderful blessing to arrive. :-)

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Thanks. I just want my B cups back: (. I don't look good with big boobs. I always thought I would but I don't it's gross. My bf says it's silly the way I'm stressing over it: (

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Gizmo_tron
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Thank you so much: ). You've made my day so McGee better actually

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

It is silly from a "non-pregant" perspective.  When you are pregnant you will find 1 billion things about yourself that you hate or dislike.  You are carrying another person inside you so very much will change so your body can adjust to that.  Seriously though...it only lasts 9 months.  Cherish it while you are pregnant, to others you are probaly glowing.  Let him enjoy the big boobs (we know how men can be).  LOL  It won't last forever and it's all for a wonderful blessing to arrive. :-)

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Gizmo_tron
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Thank you so much: ). You've made my day so much better actually

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

catrig
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I hate how much pregnancy messes with boobs.

MrsWallerYea
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:05 AM

No problem hun keep your head up!! and work those boobies and belly lol o and take LOTS of pics...i soooo wish i would have taken more!  My oldest is 8 now and my husband and I just had another one who is 1 now and I wish I had more pics from back then to compare.  Me and my 8 year old love to sit and look at old pics of her in my belly and her little sister.  It will create an amazing bond between you and your kiddo.  Off topic I know but i thought i'd throw that in there!

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Gizmo_tron
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Not off topic at all really! This is my very first, so I'm excited/nervous...EVERYTHING! That's a really great idea though, I want to be able to share this special moment with him/her when they are old enough. I take pictures weekly and look at how my belly is growing.

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

No problem hun keep your head up!! and work those boobies and belly lol o and take LOTS of pics...i soooo wish i would have taken more!  My oldest is 8 now and my husband and I just had another one who is 1 now and I wish I had more pics from back then to compare.  Me and my 8 year old love to sit and look at old pics of her in my belly and her little sister.  It will create an amazing bond between you and your kiddo.  Off topic I know but i thought i'd throw that in there!

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Quoting Gizmo_tron:

Quoting MrsWallerYea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)