Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back off!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 22 Replies

A certain person needs to back off. I appreciate everything my father in law has done but seriously. If I want to breastfeed my son past a year, than I will. If I want my son to sleep in the bed with me and daddy than he will. Yes, we have a crib but he will not sleep in it. He refused to sleep in it from day one. I am not gonna stick him in there and let him cry.

Oh, and how dare you tell me that I can't breastfeed my next child. I'm not planning on having a kid for 3-4 more years. And we WILL NOT still be living in your house. So just back off.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zadidoll
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Got to love in-laws! LOL

JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I know, right? It's like everything I say is wrong. >.>  Hell, even my grandma has started talking to me about weaning but she doesn't fly off the handle about it. And yes, I do think I have the right to get mad at my FIL when he starts bitching at me like this.

Quoting Zadidoll:

Got to love in-laws! LOL

CafeMom Tickers
WildPowerMom
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Is he uncomfortable with it or something?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Move already....
JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I honestly do not know. But urg...he's been drinking is all.

Quoting WildPowerMom:

Is he uncomfortable with it or something?

CafeMom Tickers
JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Oh, if only we could. I'm job hunting right now but so far haven't found anything. Hubby seems to be perfectly willing to stay here but as soon as I get a job and save up enough money, we are moving out. END OF STORY. If hubby doesn't like it, I'll take his son and move out on my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Move already....

CafeMom Tickers
AnnieMcD
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
5 moms liked this
I always love these answers. Like ... "Ooooooooooh. Moooove. Gotcha. I never thought of this. Here I am living in a place I hate with ALL THIS MONEY just lying around. Awesome. Thanks for the idea, I had never EVER thought of that before."

Quoting Anonymous:

Move already....
JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Hahah. I know, right? I would LOVE to move out. All I want is a place to call my own where i can do what I want without getting bitched at all the time.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

I always love these answers. Like ... "Ooooooooooh. Moooove. Gotcha. I never thought of this. Here I am living in a place I hate with ALL THIS MONEY just lying around. Awesome. Thanks for the idea, I had never EVER thought of that before."

Quoting Anonymous:

Move already....

CafeMom Tickers
psych_mom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Hope you things get better soon financially so you guys can get your own place or that he stops running his mouth to you.

JenniferMiller0
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Thank you!

Quoting psych_mom:

Hope you things get better soon financially so you guys can get your own place or that he stops running his mouth to you.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)