Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate him -*edit* times 2 +1

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
Yes at this moment I hate my husband with a passion. I can't stand the sight of him. He's lazy and fat (not really but he does nothing to loose weight in which his job requires). Our son walks behind him begging to play ball or ride his bike and all my husband can say is not now I have to cut grass or wash the truck or do other shit that's not important. So he'll (my husband) ask my other son to play with his brother while he does these things. I literally told him yesterday that my son will not play ball with his brother. He can do it. The shit it the fan then. He got pissed and said his knee hurt and he didn't feel like it. He spent all day at his "friends" house and didn't come home til 6pm and asked why I didn't make dinner. Fuck that, his ass wasn't here to eat at 5 so I'm not making the fucktard a damn thing. He didn't eat last night. He literally gets pissed at my three year old because he constantly repeats shit when talking to his daddy but his daddy ignores him because he's playing a game on his phone instead.

His command has sent him to classes but he doesn't learn anything. His command has sent him to therapy but he blames others for his misfortunes. His command has literally put him on a specific exercise routine and a special diet and he doesn't follow them. I literally called him a no good fat Fucktard of a poor excuse of a wasted body yesterday. He cried. LMAO.

Edit1- he doesn't have a medical reason of being fat. He's just lazy.

Edit#2: since I've wrote this my husband has been somewhat better. He's actually helped with the kids, played Xbox with the older kids and watched movies with the younger one. It's been rainy here so outdoor time has been short. It's actually been decent but not 100% better and it won't be because it can't be perfect but atleast it's better. Please keep your fingers and what ever else crossed that his leave will get approved and we can go on our family vacation to the beach next week. (May get denied because of "block leave". ) I can't cancel these reservations and I when they were made I had no idea about block leave. My family needs this vacation and who knows it may just help. He did tell me that Saturday ( this past) opened his eyes because he had no idea how bad he was treating us. I will continue to keep you all updated. We also need prayers. Thank you for listening

Edit-3 MY FAMILY AND I WENT FOR A WALK. IT FELT REALLY GOOD. I know it's been a few days but he showing improvement. We're going to start walking as a family and Hopefully we can get my husband loosing weight and I can have a healthy delivery come October.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillsMOM72
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to have a serious talk with him about spending time with his kids. They won't be little forever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I did yesterday. He yelled and screamed at me. Told me I could do it. Umm no- DS wants "daddy" to play ball. He still doesn't get it. He literally got pissed and punched the wall. I'm also 5 months pregnant and I told him yesterday that I don't want the baby because of how he treats the other boys. Tells DS-3 to be quiet and he ignores them. What's he going to do with the other baby when it comes. Please don't say he's just scared- because this has been going on for quiet the long time now. Since 2011 end.

Quoting WillsMOM72:

You need to have a serious talk with him about spending time with his kids. They won't be little forever.

WillsMOM72
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
If your unhappy, leave for a while and see if he straightens up. Sounds like he takes y'all for granted. I wouldn't be with someone like this.

Quoting Anonymous:

I did yesterday. He yelled and screamed at me. Told me I could do it. Umm no- DS wants "daddy" to play ball. He still doesn't get it. He literally got pissed and punched the wall. I'm also 5 months pregnant and I told him yesterday that I don't want the baby because of how he treats the other boys. Tells DS-3 to be quiet and he ignores them. What's he going to do with the other baby when it comes. Please don't say he's just scared- because this has been going on for quiet the long time now. Since 2011 end.

Quoting WillsMOM72:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
The sad thing is I have left.
Hes in the military and so he was on deployment all of last year. I was hoping he would change but he's Gotten worse.

Quoting WillsMOM72:

If your unhappy, leave for a while and see if he straightens up. Sounds like he takes y'all for granted. I wouldn't be with someone like this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WillsMOM72:

WillsMOM72
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I'm sorry your having to deal with that and while your pregnant :( you deserve so much better.

Quoting Anonymous:

The sad thing is I have left.

Hes in the military and so he was on deployment all of last year. I was hoping he would change but he's Gotten worse.

Quoting WillsMOM72:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WillsMOM72:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Can  I just ask you...why the hell did you get pregnant again with him? How is anything going to change with him? he's going to treat your 4th child the same way! This new child doesn't deserve this and will be brought into a loveless marriage. WHy????? Was it because you're trying for a baby girl since you have 3 boys because this pregnancy was a terrible mistake on your part. Both of you should have gotten some serious marriage counseling first before bringing another child into this world. I feel really bad for you, I really do, and I feel even worse for your neglected children. You really need to divorce him. You are worth way more than living in the disrespectful marriage you are currently in. Please, if you can't leave for yourself because you're too scared or for whatever the reasons may be, please do it for the welfare of your little boys and your unborn child. There is a real man out there who would love and respect you and your children the way all of you deserve to be treated and be a wonderful, attentive father to your children. Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WillsMOM72:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM
My children aren't neglected for one. I already have 4 boys. This pregnancy was a mistake, I'll admit but my child along with the others will be loved.
I'll stay married to him for one reason, he doesn't make enough to pay a decent amount of child support and be able to live himself. Plus the benefits of medical and dental.

I told him last night he's not to ignore the kids anymore. He's needs to get up off his fat lazy good for nothing ass and be a father. He cried. Oh well don't care.

This morning he has been out side playing ball with at least two of the boys. The other one is still asleep. I'm partially glad he's doing this but I wonder how long it's going to last.

Yes I say harsh shit but hey it's the real world. I'm not sparing anyone's feelings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can  I just ask you...why the hell did you get pregnant again with him? How is anything going to change with him? he's going to treat your 4th child the same way! This new child doesn't deserve this and will be brought into a loveless marriage. WHy????? Was it because you're trying for a baby girl since you have 3 boys because this pregnancy was a terrible mistake on your part. Both of you should have gotten some serious marriage counseling first before bringing another child into this world. I feel really bad for you, I really do, and I feel even worse for your neglected children. You really need to divorce him. You are worth way more than living in the disrespectful marriage you are currently in. Please, if you can't leave for yourself because you're too scared or for whatever the reasons may be, please do it for the welfare of your little boys and your unborn child. There is a real man out there who would love and respect you and your children the way all of you deserve to be treated and be a wonderful, attentive father to your children. Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WillsMOM72:

anotherhalf
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I get why you are staying with him, but unfortunately your children will see how much you hate their father and they'll have no idea how to have a healthy adult relationship.  It is very sad for them.

toni77
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this
As military children, they will get benefits and be financially taken care of if you leave. I understand your fear of leaving, I've been there done that. Get counseling, talk to his shirt and tell them he is suffering from depression (or threaten him with it), mental health help is not as detrimental as people think. He seems to be needing some sort of help. Maybe instead of being an angry wife, you can be a compassionate wife. My husband and I have worked through a LOT and we will celebrate 17 years in October. I think compassion can get you farther than anger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
He's been to get help. They offer him ways to cope and he doesn't even try. That's why I'm "angry". I have no compassion for people who don't try. He continues to make the same mistake over and over. I have talked to his coc and they make him appointments and tell him why he's going and he just acts stupid as if he doesn't know what he's doing there.

Quoting toni77:

As military children, they will get benefits and be financially taken care of if you leave. I understand your fear of leaving, I've been there done that. Get counseling, talk to his shirt and tell them he is suffering from depression (or threaten him with it), mental health help is not as detrimental as people think. He seems to be needing some sort of help. Maybe instead of being an angry wife, you can be a compassionate wife. My husband and I have worked through a LOT and we will celebrate 17 years in October. I think compassion can get you farther than anger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)