Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Is your DH a jerkoff a**hole like mine?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm very pregnant right now. Like seriously  could pop the kid at any point now. I also have a DD who is 15 months old who I have to run around to chase everywhere, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty tired - especially by the end of the day.

You know I'm a strong lady, I try to be - I try to take care of everything my husband rarely has to lift a finger to help around the house. But it's getting hard now! And guess what the fucking nursery is NOT FINISHED being painted yet. Seriously! This morning I asked him when he was going to finish it and he got all pissed off at me. WTF I swear if i could paint that room myself I would. But wtf just get it done.

YOu know other husbands are telling their wives to rest and take it easy at ths point in my pregnancy. Not my fucking husband. He asks me to clean shit off the floor and expects that I do everything the same like before I was pregant.

I finally went out with my mother because DH never wants to take me out anyway and he was mad because I got to finally do something and have some fun. He is not happy unless I am slaving around the house.

I seriously am starting to hate him. I get no sympathy. No fucking rest. I could be having a damn seizure on the floor and I think he would not give a shit.

FML.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Dang he is an asshole. No mine is not like that.

BlueJane
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Ugh! I'd just stay with my mother. What a jerk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM
I painted the nursery myself when I was 7 months pregnant and recently was bathing both kids 2 days after I'd had surgery... So yeah my husband can be an a$$ hat too!

Sounds like we married the same guy.
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:43 AM

I'm sorry for you! I hope the birth is easy and the nursery gets painted!

villagemamma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Sorry nope. I got pretty lucky with my dh

Momofmenagerie
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:25 AM
I'm so sorry, no mine is not like that at all. My ex was, that's why he's he an ex
daisybaby91
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats awful! Have your doctor talk to him about how he should be acting. He doesnt get that your back hurts and it is NOT easy to bend over while pregnant... Smh.
He should be pampering you right now.
Im sorry girl:(
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I'm sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM

why are you having a seconjd child with him them?

psych_mom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:05 AM
My ex was that way. He was in my face yelling at me to do laundry less than a week after I had our first kid and my c-section incision burst back open. That wasn't fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)