Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well heres a touchy subject! (may be long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
4 moms liked this

i have been on this site for a couple weeks now and noticed how many arguments are on here. one of the main reason is because of the fact that some women think that their way is the only way and the right way. another reason is alot of these mothers on here are scared of the actual truth or reality of life. they dont want to accept the fact that there are people who have disablities and some of the things they do are irrational. they cant really help or realize what they do are wrong. ive also noticed that alot of mothers have to sexualize everything. people always wonder why there are so many perves out in this world. well, theres your answer right there infront of your face. it doesnt really matter what these women do or say on here theres always one or two ladies who are just plain out rude and always have to rain on someones parade. if someone wants to have an abortion, let them. its their decision. granted i dont agree with it but its really none of my business. if a mother wants to circumsize her son thats the decision she made.  you may not like it or agree with it but there is no need to argue over something that has already been done. if someone asks for your advice, give it to them and move on. not argue whos right in the situation. 

the end

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Totally agree!! It's annoying to get on here and read the immaturity that comes from these mothers & the judgemental things they say! Advice is something that is opinionated. Don't tell ppl how to handle their life's problems. Just bc you believe something doesn't mean it's right or wrong. We're all different and we all parent different.
kathymomof2
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:49 PM

well said

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM
It's all going to be alright:-)
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Agree. I don't argue when the people around me make decisions that I don't agree with. It's their life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. You will find that some women on here crave the drama. In time you will learn to just not open posts about certain subjects.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM
You do learn to spot them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)