Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby bump and beyond"do they care"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Baby Bump & Beyond (ccould care less if you ask my wife and I. My wife and I were online Saturday looking for an imaging center close to the house. We found 'Baby Bump and Beyond' imaging center (open 7 days a week) . We contacted this imaging center Saturday in hopes of making an appointment. The phone rang, a woman answered 'hello'(not stating the company's name or hers. My wife attempted to set an appointment, but she was cut off as the employee stated that "I am in the middle of something...can I call you back to set an appointment?"......So we waited and waited. We attempted once more today (Monday) again to set an appointment with the same imaging center. What a mistake, the phone rang once then someone picked up the phone and disconnected us (intentiinally we believe)......So I called (like that's going to work lol) and this time we were kicked to some voice mail. This person"employee" is very unprofessional indeed!!! ...... $75 for imaging/video/gender I.d....We do believe that this is the correct "business #( if you want to refer to this place as a business) for Baby Bump and Beyond In Las Vegas Nevada. II am wondering if anyone else has had issues with setting an appointment with this imaging place before(and past or present employee testimonials do not count!!! lol)....My wife and I live in Las Vegas , Nevada. .......We did find a very nice imaging center. Very professional. They will not only set an appointment for you, they will answer the phone without telling you (the client) that they are 'in the middle is something/disconnect you/or kick you to a voice mail....Our baby will have two mommys, as I am a female as well. We are both very excited and pleasantly anxious awaiting the arrival of our first child due July 12th. :) .
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

How sad. Hopefully the employee isn't a reflection of the company and the company will do something about her before it hurts their business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)