Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

First a skunk sprayed my dog.. Then dog sprayed in house... Damn it, I hate animals right now...

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
  • 18 Replies

So at 3 in the morning,my dog had to pee, so I take him out.... His nosey fuckin ass has to go up to a skunk and got sprayed.. He is a Pomeranian so his fur is long and thick.. It is now 12:30 pm and I have yet to go to sleep.. Even my neighbors house is smelling bad.... So I go to the pet store to buy an Oder eliminator for the house.. I come home, and this fucking dog tore apart the trash, which he never does, and realizes he is gonna get it, and got scared and peed this fishy smelling pee all over . 

I already am pissed because it is 95 degrees today, I can't leave my air on cause the house is being aired out.. I have to scrub the house from top to bottom to get rid of these two horrid oders.. My ds is choking and gagging because of the smell. My dh is at work so can't help.. Oh yeah and I am 29 weeks pregnant and can barely friggin move because of my swollen feet...

i can't stop crying, and I am at a loss of what to do.. Everything, even my new purse is ruined. I just baught it at Macy's a month ago.my new bassinet even is ruined... 

PICK know a lot of u will think I am acting spoiled, but I'm hot, can barely move, frustrated , and don't know what to do..

**********edit***********

my darn dog was nosey again, and got sprayed again... Can u believe this? Good thing is, I didn't bring him in this time, but we washed and shaved him.. We didn't finishe till 1 am.... Gggrrrrrrrr!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robeandslippers
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

The dog would be put up for now on!

anotherhalf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM

That sucks.  I'm sorry your dog is so frightened of you that he pees.

littlesippycup
by iloveanons on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I'm really sorry girl, but I would tie that dog up outside with plenty of water until you can get the house back together. If you were my friend I would totally go help you. Do you have anyone that will come?

kerryket
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Being pregnant with swollen ankles, combined with the heat, ugh, sorry your dog got mixed up with the skunk and the trash. The smell must be overwhelming!
Corinnesingh
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I have never hit my dog, thank u very much... He was afraid he was gonna be crated.. Enough for u?

Quoting anotherhalf:

Corinnesingh
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Aww that was very sweet.. No I don't have anyone who is able to.. My SIL has a son who will be going to sleep soon and won't nap outside of home... And my other friend who lives close has 7 kids.. I can't deal with that right now...

Quoting littlesippycup:

I'm really sorry girl, but I would tie that dog up outside with plenty of water until you can get the house back together. If you were my friend I would totally go help you. Do you have anyone that will come?

Corinnesingh
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I never smelled anything like it, really... It is so stomach turning... My poor son won't come outta his room...

Quoting kerryket:

Being pregnant with swollen ankles, combined with the heat, ugh, sorry your dog got mixed up with the skunk and the trash. The smell must be overwhelming!

anotherhalf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM

All dogs I know don't mind being in their crate - its their safe spot and often their sleep spot.  Shocking that I misinterpreted "he is gonna get it" to mean he was going to get a beating, rather than he was going to his crate.  Whatever you say.

Quoting Corinnesingh:

I have never hit my dog, thank u very much... He was afraid he was gonna be crated.. Enough for u?

Quoting anotherhalf:

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Ugh. Not a good day. So sorry. Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bunnyxlover
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM

i dont think your stuff is ruined, it just needs to air out. why did you put the dog back in the house after being sprayed by a skunk? did you bath him first?  in an emergancy, you can use peroxide and dish soap to break down the smell from the dog, vinegar works too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)