Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Do you ever get sick of being around your SO

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:53 AM
  • 60 Replies

My boyfriend and I have a 22 month old together. We broke up for a little bit and got back together in March. I constantly see him at work. His family owns the bar I bartend at and he's my manager. He always stay over at my house (I still live with my parents lol). Like he doesn't get down work till 3-4 in the morning and he comes to my house and crashes in my room. He has his own apartment, which is closer to where we work. I just feel like lately everything he does annoys me. Lol anyone else?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Nah...I've felt it before when we first started to date, but after we started to become really serious all that shit was out the window. 

photo caitlyn_zps760e8bde.gif

photo f2458de1-4fbe-4187-979b-7d086a655ae3_zpsf7eb12ba.jpg
Kelsey89
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Lol now I feel like this is a bad sign.

Quoting skittlefart:

Nah...I've felt it before when we first started to date, but after we started to become really serious all that shit was out the window. 

skittlefart
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't take it as a bad sign unless you start feeling the need to hit him or something lol. 
I'm sure there are plenty of chicks who need their space. I'm a clingy girl though, so he probably feels more of the "get away from me >.>" Vibe than I do at most, haha.  

Quoting Kelsey89:

Quoting skittlefart:

photo caitlyn_zps760e8bde.gif

photo f2458de1-4fbe-4187-979b-7d086a655ae3_zpsf7eb12ba.jpg
Kelsey89
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Lol true. I don't want to hit him (yet).

Quoting skittlefart:

I wouldn't take it as a bad sign unless you start feeling the need to hit him or something lol. 
I'm sure there are plenty of chicks who need their space. I'm a clingy girl though, so he probably feels more of the "get away from me >.>" Vibe than I do at most, haha.  

Quoting Kelsey89:

Quoting skittlefart:

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I felt like that with my ex-husband.

mamalynnsmith
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:38 AM

I have been married 18.5 years and yes there are days i can not stand my husband. But with being married you learn to look at the big picture. The question you need to ask yourself is can you see yourself with this guy in 5years having children with him.is there more good then bad about him?

NonaScheib38
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:40 AM

My so and I work together and live together. I don't mind him around- he's a lot of fun- but I don't get as much done when he's around so that's really the only problem of him being around all the time.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes. Dh went on a weekend camping trip and I was sooooooo glad to have him out of my hair for a couple days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelsey89
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:09 PM

He's a good person and I do love it. It's just lately he's really irritating me. Maybe it's me? Lol

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

I have been married 18.5 years and yes there are days i can not stand my husband. But with being married you learn to look at the big picture. The question you need to ask yourself is can you see yourself with this guy in 5years having children with him.is there more good then bad about him?

frankiesma530
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)