Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

missing my step kids

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

well here go's im a mom of 3 bio kids and a step mom of 3 also,my husband and i have not see our doughter in a year because her mom dose not like me just because her kids love me and not her boyfriend i have tried to be nice and it works for a while but she is always useing the kids to get to my husband he is heartbroken over not seeing his kids i dont know what else to do we have tryed court and she called cps on us a week before and told a huge lie that her doughter was raped witch she wasent but the court took all my husbands rights away and now we have no contact unless she sneaks to call us we resintly moved out of the state they live in and all of a sudden she wants to talk to him her kids are 18,16,12 and all have cell phones the 12 year old is the one she keeps from us she took her phone from her because she was calling her dad its so frustrateing,sorry for the spelling not so good at it.thanks for letting me vent.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anotherhalf
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds really tough. Especially for the 12 year old.  How sad for her.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Did the daughter say that what her mom said was a lie? I would hope that at her age the court would listen to her.

mrs.nelson3
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:41 PM
they never made her take the kids to court with her and cps closed the case but never gave him back his rights,yes 12 year old has been threw a lot and has to see a councler.but 3 years later she tells us her moms boyfriend raped her so we called cps on her and they did nothing we still cant see her.
rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Sounds like a tough situation. Its always the kids I feel sorry fo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN