Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to escape!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm so tired of this.... I just want to blow up, im pregnant with my second child and my son now is 2 going on 3 and were currently living at my husbands mothers house with his 80 something year old grandfather. Im losing my mind here. I for some reason cant hold down a job and I think its cause of my depression and PTSD. Im in college trying to change my life and my sons life. And lately my husband has been getting on my nerves really bad... All he does day in and day out is sit at the computer desk and play his stupid game on the computer. And talk to random people. I mean if this was a thing that only happened like a couple times a week i wouldnt care but for it to be 24/7 thing it pisses me off. Our relationship use to be so awesome and now its just turning into a thing where i dont even want to talk to him until he can understand what im going through. I cant just act like nothing is wrong, and ive talked to him about this damn game before and he just dont get it. 

Sorry i just needed to vent and get this off my chest. I just want to scream!!!!!! uuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Candie1015
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:58 PM
My husband then bf did this while I was prego with our daughter. I worked nights at walmart as a stocker while he stayed home (lived with the in laws. His moms are gay) and did nothing but play wow. When I got home I cleaned and cooked and when I got ready for bed he would have his volume up full blast playing that game. Then when we found out I was high risk he stepped up and got a job. I am prego again and even more at risk now and he works road construction. I can understand where you are coming from and maybe once this one is born he will grow up and help with his kids. It might take something dramatic like yours or the babies life being at risk or preeclampsia to wake him up
artistic_kitty
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM

He's probably just being a typical guy and figure that he needs to get all his gaming time in now while he can before the new baby comes. My husband when through the same thing a little over a year ago when I was preggers with our daughter. 

psych_mom
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Does he work at all or is he refusing to get a job?

MrzPalmer
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

no he dont work, hes trying to get a job at a call center right now cause he cant do manly jobs right now. Were waiting on him to have back surgery...  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)