Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I FEEL SO ALONE IN THIS HOUSE, RELATIONSHIP, PREGNANCY...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

MY BOYFRIEND IS EITHER WORKING, WATCHING TV, OR SLEEPING.... I CLEAN MY HOUSE EVERYDAY AND MAKE SURE THE LAUNDRY DISHES AND DINNER IS READY FOR HIM I WAKE HIM UP EVERYMORNING AND SEE HIM TO THE DOOR... OUR SEX LIFE SINCE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT IS ALL ABOUT HIM HE'S IN TO ME I HAVE ONLY GAINED 26 POUNDS AND ITS ALL BELLY BUT THERE NOTHING BUT A QUICKIE EVERYTIME... THIS IS MY FIRST CHILD HIS FOURTH HIS OTHER THREE ARE WITH HIS WIFE WHO IS ENGAGED AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE BUT WONT SIGN THE PAPER WORK. HES NOT INTO THE MOVING HE'LL TOUCH MY BELLY BUT HE REALLY DOESNT SHOW ME ATTENTION. HE DOES ALWAYS SAY I CANT WAIT TO SQUEEZE HER AND HOLD HER BUT I WONDER WHY NOT ME RIGHT NOW? I DO UNDERSTAND THAT HE WORKS ALOT BUT BARELY EVER DO WE SIT DOWN N WATCH TV TOGETHER... AT THIS MOMENT WE HAVE SEPARTATE BEDROOMS TOO... WERE 26 YRS. OLD AND SHE IS DUE IN 19 DAYS

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Why can't you watch tv with him? Why are you in seperate rooms? Have you asked him why he only wants quickies?

Cutenessmom
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Okay sounds like   your in a not so good relationship?

mom2be8613
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I HAVE TRIED WE WERE WAYCHING BATES MOTEL N SWANP PEOPLE, BUT THEN  THEY ENDED HE WATCHES HISTORY N CARS, TRUCKS N TRADE... 3 WEEKS AGO HE WAS AGGRAVATED THAT I LEAVE THE TV ON AND IM COLD THEN HOT.. SO ON HIS DAY OFF I WAS FREEZING AND TURNED OFF THE AC WELL THAT WOKE HIM UP AND HE DECIDED TO MOVE INTO THE SECOND BEDROOM SO HE CAN SLEEP HIS WAY AND I CAN SLEEP MINE SOMETIMES IT FUNNY BECAUSE HE'LL KNOCK ON THE DOR TO CME IN OR I KNOCK ON HIS BUT REALLY ITS NOT THAT COOL...I WATCH LIFETIME N CHICK FLICKS  AND SLEEP WITH THE T TV I DONT LIKE THE DARK N HE LIKE NO LIGHT...... I KINDA FEEL LIKE IM IN A BAD RELATIONSHIP TO AT TIMES BUT IM HAVING HIS BABY AND I WANT TO GIVE US A CHANCE... I GOT PREGNANT 3 WEEKS AFTER DATING HIM ... ONLY TOOK ONE TIME... SO WE BOUGHT A PLACE TOGETHER BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WERE TO DIFFERENT WITH EVERYTHING DONT GET ME WRONG WE DO HAVE GOOD DAYS BUTNOT AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE

mom2be8613
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM

THE SEX I MADE COMMENT HERE AND THERE AND HE JUST SAYS HE DONE BUT THEN AGAIN IT SEEMS LIKE I COULD REALLY GO FOREVER IS THAT BECAUSE IM SO CLOSE MOW

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM

u might need to think about moving on hun i know it might be scary to have a baby by ur self but if u stay in this "ralationship" it will only get worse. if he doesnt try to bond with the baby now, how do u think he will be with her when shes born? also think about this. . how is he with his other kids when he sees them?! u need to think about that. 

mom2be8613
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

he seems really good with kids, his children are 1000 miles from us but he calls almost everynight and he sends money n gifts regulary...

bamababe1975
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'm so sorry. Have you tried talking to him about the way you feel?

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Its a rough situation. I wouldn't make any decisions right now though. Things could be very different after the baby is born. I hope the remainder of your pregnancy and the delivery is healthy.

Qmama206
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Try to do more with him but not annoy him. This is also his 4th child so maybe he's not super excited about more kids. I would just take it one day at a time and maybe try to move back into the bedroom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)