Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister in law needs to get a life! *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Every single time I reshare a picture (on a social site) that is knocking on people who mooch off other people she immediately gets mad at me. Funny thing is, they are never about her. Guilty conscience I guess? I just know I'm really sick of having to apologize for something harmless. She needs to apologize to me this time damnit!

UPDATE ON PAGE 2

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlebeans88
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd just stop responding to her
psych_mom
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:06 AM
She'll get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
She can block/unfriend/whatever if she doesn't like it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I won't apologize this time. I have had enough of dh wanting me to be nice to his side of the family. All they do is treat me like crap and I never did or said anything hurtful to them.

Karopie_99
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Tell her there is an unfriend button if she doesn't like it
Mom2Kyle03
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I had the problem with alot of husband's family. I have a weird sense of humor that they just don;t get (all straight laced and me not so much) and it cause them to judge me and be upset about things I was posting. I unfriended them all and expolained why. They were mad at first but now, no more issues ;)

in loveGina

DanaG70
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I had a lady who took everything I posted personally, even told me I was insulting all of my friends. I told her that my friends knew that it was just jokes and didn't take every thing I posted seriously.... she unfriended me so fast you could hear the sonic boom.

Good thing she was just a old school mate of my husbands.

ysnicholas
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM
For some people, they think that its all about them...i would just ignore her and if she says something. Then say, its not always about you
supermeof3
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Mine too, but for different reasons LOL

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I had something similar with MIL recently, except she saw I commented on one of DH's pictures. She got pretty upset over something DH posted. I blocked her from seeing my activity and now choose which posts she sees and which ones she doesn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)