Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Ooh, I can't wait!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I work in a convenience store, and the last new hire has been there about 2 months now.  Well, she basically holds up the counter.  Everybody else is busy doing stuff, and she stands behind the register with her arms folded.  The other cashiers and the manager have started telling her things that need to be done.  She whines, but does them SLOWLY!  OMG, drives me nuts.  Her and I were working together on Sunday, and I mentioned that the cappuccino machine needed to be cleaned and filled.  She cleaned it, but didn't fill it.  I only know this because a customer complained that the French Vanilla was empty today.  When it is filled, it takes 4-6 days to empty.  I opened up the machine, and she didn't fill ANY of it.  I put 1 bag of FV in, gave the customer the drink, and left it like it is.  She works tomorrow-and so do I.  Guess what she is going to be doing?  With me standing behind her watching?  

Fucking girl is lazier than shit, complains about everything, and leaves everything for other people to do.  She doesn't realize that she is still in the "probation" period, and can get let go at any time.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
At the rate she's going, you won't have to worry about it long!
rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Maybe they'll start looking for a replacement soon and get rid of her.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:35 AM

People like that drive me nuts. Sounds like it won't be much longer in her case.

DivaKim
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Does she know how to full the machine? Maybe as well as being lazy she is afraid to ask.
anotherhalf
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM
It is cases like these where I wish that the co-workers could fill out the performance review. I hope she steps ups or leaves.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)