Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick of not getting any!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM
  • 31 Replies
I am sick to death of being ignored. I try flirting with my dh, dressing sexy, going to bed naked, all kinds of stuff trying to get laid. Nothing!! He may say he will do certain things when we get to bed but he never does anything. I'm sick of it. We do it maybe once a month. What do I do?? Ok rant over. :'(
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diannesw
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I told my hubby what your not doing someone else will and then on a Thursday night I got all dressed up and when he asked where I was going I told him lady's night I was tired of being ignored !!! Needless to say he paid a lot more attention to me.
Mceastman
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Well I know he wouldn't want me to "go somewhere else" and that very statement would totally piss him off.  He's just a jerk.  I have told him to have his testosterone checked and he thinks so too but he wont' actually go in and get it done.  Which to me says he doesn't care that I am miserable..what todo what to do??

Mceastman
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM

And to top it off.. we were kid free last night!!  NO SEX at my house!!!   frustrated

kearaloves1
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this

men do that for many reasons id like assume but my ex did that because he was tired of how over weight i am,and didnt like the sex we had going on plus he claimed to be to sore and tired from work,but i bet you if i was 135 lbs with long natural hair he would have beat it up even if his whole body was out of shape

Mceastman
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM

maybe that's what my dh reasoning is... He's always saying how tired and sore he is..and i am way overweight (though he is too and would never tell me that)  so maybe I'm in the same sexless boat...   :'(

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I am 297 pounds and my weight in no way shape or form hinders my sex life.

Have to tried talking to him, telling him how you feel?

Quoting Mceastman:

maybe that's what my dh reasoning is... He's always saying how tired and sore he is..and i am way overweight (though he is too and would never tell me that)  so maybe I'm in the same sexless boat...   :'(

Mceastman
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM

yes i have told him how i feel and it doesnt help

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I once asked DH who he's doing because he certainly wasn't doing me!

fallenangel2320
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

have you tried talking with him about this? i used to have the same issue with my dh for the first 2 years of our marriage until i sat down with him and was "seriously what gives?"  we sat down and communicated with each other about what the issues were and how to fix them and now it is every other day or every 2 days...maybe a sex therapist could help you both  love you sign

fallenangel2320
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM

instead of assuming maybe actually talk with him... if he is sore and tired from work have him take a relaxing hot shower before bed and then give him a massage that might help too. don't just expect him to cater to your sexual needs try to show him your desire for him in different ways. it helped me and my hubby

Quoting Mceastman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)