Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life sucks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I'm a first time mom of a five yearold little girl. I love her so much, but today was a difficult day. She's been wanting to breastfeed every 2 hours. I havent been able to produce enough milk so I have to make this little bag and put formula in it and put the tube on my nipple. She refiuses a bottle.

My husband and I fight a lot. My marriage is not  in a good state. I have no sex drive and my husband is angry a lot. He has been emotionally abusive.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
daftricochet
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:41 AM

...is 5 years old a typo? 

Either way, I'm sorry you're having a tough day. 

MooseMomma
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

Quoting daftricochet:

...is 5 years old a typo? 

Either way, I'm sorry you're having a tough day. 

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

5 year old or 5 month old?

I'm sorry and I hope things get better.

teaspring
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM

yeah, wondered the same - 5-year-old child or 5-month-old child?

5 years old I'd say it's time for her to get off the teat... 5 months old, maybe increase your fluid intake and if you're not taking any vitamins, perhaps start taking a multivitamin or even a prenatal type

vlynn.iowa
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM

You produce more milk then you think.  Your breats don't need to be swollen for you to make milk.  Your body adjusts to the infants needs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM

yes, sorry a typo. Five month old!   

My husband and I are going to counseling but he doesn't understand how his tone when we argue affects me. Am I just too sensitive? He reads my e-mails, goes on my ph, reads my texts and I have a suspicion that he is secretly recording my ph conversations. I feel like I'm in a prison. He is a jealous Italian man and he doesn't realize you can't put someone in a box in hopes they won't run away, because he is driving me away. I didn't have a huge sex drive after I got pregnant (three months after we met!) But I believe part of the reason is because he has been emotionally abusive. I shut down.

Anyways, thanks for your comments and for listening.

Momto8kidsyay
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM
You can get a lot of help, and its free, at http://marriagebuilders.com. I'm a psychologist and inky experience most marriage counselor a don't know how to help. Dr. Harley of MB has been doing this for 40 years and knows what helps. Your dh needs to learn some sensitivity.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)