Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My family is poisoning me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I get panic attacks when dealing with them. I always dream of running away. The only reason I'm here I because no matter how hard I try I can't seem to get a job. No job = no money. No money = no roof over my sons head or food for him. I'm here because I'm with my son once I can fully support him we are out. I don't even know I they will see us ever again it's that bad.
I'm depressed recently I ran out of meds an my doctor no longer takes my insurance I'm always depressed and fantasize about leaving this world but then I see my baby boy and refuse I let him live without his mother. I need work. I need out.
I'm just sad.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
teaspring
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Hugzzz momma!  Venting is good ;)

You may have to, as much as it might sadden you, leave your doc for one that will accept the insurance that you have.  I have had to do that before, but things ended up working out fine.

kearaloves1
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM

life has its bumps,hills,mountains we all have to except christ sacrifice and get over it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM
No other doctor in my town accepts my insurance. I'm on Medicaid. I'd have to drive 30 min to the closest one. And that's time I really don't have.

Quoting teaspring:Hugzzz momma!  Venting is good ;)You may have to, as much as it might sadden you, leave your doc for one that will accept the insurance that you have.  I have had to do that before, but things ended up working out fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

we all have had to go through tough times it makes us stronger in the long run.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM

hugs

anotherhalf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
You'll get passed this. I'd make time to go see that out of town doctor - you could get months worths of refills for maybe two visits. Its worth it!! If you are depressed its harder to find a job, so you'll be prolonging your time at the house. Now thats a whole lot of time wasted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Whoa!  This is terrible witnessing!  Would Jesus ever say to get over it?  Wow...

Yes, life has challenges and harship, but Jesus would never discount your suffering.  He cares and loves you, and He cares about the things YOU care about.  Don't ever discount a person's suffering, especially if you are trying to represent Christ.

Quoting kearaloves1:

life has its bumps,hills,mountains we all have to except christ sacrifice and get over it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)