Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rumors

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

I find it so funny how quickly a rumor will spread.  One little thing said and it can spread like wild fire.  It's even funnier how it changes as it spreads.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
godsgirl26
by ♡Charmaine♡ on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I hate rumors..
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:24 PM

LOL I hear you.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Yep, my kids got a share of that recently, all three had viscious and untrue crap get started by the same group of people. When its me I can let it fly but bad mouthing my kids was a different story, of course in the end the people who matter will know better.
AllieKat
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Lindsey Lohan used to complain about rumors of her partying, even made a song about it. We all see how that worked out. Just saying.
notadramamama
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Very true!  Don't mess with the kids.

Quoting kerryket:

Yep, my kids got a share of that recently, all three had viscious and untrue crap get started by the same group of people. When its me I can let it fly but bad mouthing my kids was a different story, of course in the end the people who matter will know better.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I love listening to rumors of what I have been doing. They make my life so much more interesting and active than it really is.

anotherhalf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I especially love rumors that have no basis in fact. I've done a lot of things through the rumor mill that I never even considered doing IRL.
notadramamama
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Hahah, I know what you mean.  It's shocking to hear all the things I've done in rumorland!

Quoting anotherhalf:

I especially love rumors that have no basis in fact. I've done a lot of things through the rumor mill that I never even considered doing IRL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)