Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
My 12yr old dd is driving me insane! She is constantly lying about anything and everything you can think of... it's piddly crap too... today I asked dd to sweep the kitchen floor. She tells me ok so I continue to clean the bathrooms. She comes in the bathroom 5 mins later says it's done ok.. fine I don't worry about it.. 10 mins later she's sitting on the couch.. I tell her I asked you to sweep the floor and you lied and said it was done.. she tells me no I didn't. I said I will do it later.... oh hell no I start to get mad.. I tell dd no....... you just came into the bathroom and said it was done... oh yeah she said I forgot... omfg really..

About two weeks ago she talked to my younger cousin and my cousin asked her to ask me if it was ok if she had a sleep over with her.. my cousin is a good girl so I said ok cool no problem...

Well with all of the lying dd has been doing I told her your sleep over is canceled. Dd then tells me yeah we'll see...... excuse the f $/^ out of me!!!!!!! No not going to happen. . Now I'm even more mad..

Then about an hour ago I tell this time not ask dd to do the dishes... (this little girl thinks she is the boss not going to happen) dd tells me I'm busy i'll do them in a little bit... ok now I'm fuming!! I tell her no!! Get your butt up now and go do it now! dd tells me I will damn mom you trip too much!

Ok now at this point I am wanting to slap the lips off her face..I walk into my bedroom and count to 100.. nope still mad.. but I walk out of my room and I find her on the couch playing her dsi.. I take her dsi from her and tell her you will get thid back when your attitude changes back into my sweet little girl... this person you are right now I do not like.

So go get your smart ass mouth in that kitchen and do what i told you to do.. she looks at me and said fine what ever but I will get my dsi back tonight.. omg I am at my end with this kid!! She's in bed right now for the night. Idk wtf to do?

She lies about evetything has zero respect for me, dh or her sisters.. I'm just so stuck at what to do..
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:08 AM
?????
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Bump
susieQ680
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:42 AM

their is this show thats called scared straight that might help u out it on channell A&E  every thurday night at nine

mom2be2014
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Beat the fuck out of her. Sometimes a child needs a good ass beating so they remember who's in charge. Where is the dad? He needs to be doing the ass beatings. Or just change ur ways. Like don't cook her dinner and if she asks where's dinner just be like .. I dont feel like making dinner. Or let the dishes pile up and she will start to get mad every time she trys to make food. Treat her the way she's treating u for awhile and see if she likes it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I agree with what you are saying.. her dad works a lot 16 hour days. So when he's home he's sleeping. I don't think I can beat the fuck out of her though. I was very badly abused as a child. I'm too scared I will hurt her very badly. I can try spanking though but she's 12.. idk what to do maybe I just need to throw her to her dad and say her talk to your kids she's yours too.. i just feel so bad bothering him with stuff because he works so much but hell I need a break from her bs

Quoting mom2be2014:

Beat the fuck out of her. Sometimes a child needs a good ass beating so they remember who's in charge. Where is the dad? He needs to be doing the ass beatings. Or just change ur ways. Like don't cook her dinner and if she asks where's dinner just be like .. I dont feel like making dinner. Or let the dishes pile up and she will start to get mad every time she trys to make food. Treat her the way she's treating u for awhile and see if she likes it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Thanks

Quoting susieQ680:

their is this show thats called scared straight that might help u out it on channell A&E  every thurday night at nine

mom2be2014
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:01 AM
I don't mean abuse her. There's a difference between laying down the law and just plain abuse. And damn right she's his responsibility to. That's probley the problem. She dosent have enough of a man figure in her life because he is always gone and you now know she ain't scared of mom. She needs to be a little intimidated. He is the dad he helped make her. He needs to get involved big time. I dident have a dad. He left and I was a horrible kid. Till ended up in foster care was there was a man figure who scared me out of being a punk.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with what you are saying.. her dad works a lot 16 hour days. So when he's home he's sleeping. I don't think I can beat the fuck out of her though. I was very badly abused as a child. I'm too scared I will hurt her very badly. I can try spanking though but she's 12.. idk what to do maybe I just need to throw her to her dad and say her talk to your kids she's yours too.. i just feel so bad bothering him with stuff because he works so much but hell I need a break from her bs

Quoting mom2be2014:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Thanks.. i'll talk to dh.. I'm going to tell him surprise its a girl! Lol

Quoting mom2be2014:

I don't mean abuse her. There's a difference between laying down the law and just plain abuse. And damn right she's his responsibility to. That's probley the problem. She dosent have enough of a man figure in her life because he is always gone and you now know she ain't scared of mom. She needs to be a little intimidated. He is the dad he helped make her. He needs to get involved big time. I dident have a dad. He left and I was a horrible kid. Till ended up in foster care was there was a man figure who scared me out of being a punk.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mom2be2014:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)