Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the most hurtful thing your partner did to you but you forgave them?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

just wondering because i forgave my guy a lot of times for crazy thingss. or whats something you allow them to do even tho u dont like it? because im talking to this guy and like we arent bf/gf but like we talk exclusively and he talks to other girls even tho he "claims" they arent important to him.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this
sent me to jail for whipping his ass.
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM

um.....

LOL....sorry I got nothing for ya.

ilovemykids365
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM

There are a few things over the 9 years we have been together. 2 that stick out in my mind that I almost left him over, but with counseling and perserverence, we worked thru them and are fine now.

ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
my ex husband cheated, and I forgave him. Until he figured since I forgave him, it was ok to keep doing it. He was a douche.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Slapped me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Cheating
Acid
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I tend not to waste my life on men who do hurtful things to me. I guess it's a self esteem thing...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Talking to his ex.
I know it's lame.
I don't know what was said, it must have been bad.
I cried and cried and begged him to let me see what was said, just please give me that reassurance. He just laid there and let me bawl.

He said he needed closure, I think I did too!
I know in comparison it's not that bad and it's not that big of a deal. I am very lucky to have had such a small problem:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Cheated on me for 19 months with a former friend of mine (also married with two children). I am trying to forgive, but it is exhausting. I am not some weak woman who is letting a jackass walk all over her. There is so much work he needs to put in and the only reason I am working on it is because I understand that addicts make shit decisions. Now that he is clean, in counseling and working on himself along with us I am attempting forgiveness. It may end in divorce but we will be stronger for our children either way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Left and went to a bar and didn't come home until 6 am the day we found out our son would be born with a birth defect. He said it was his way of dealing with it but it hurt me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)