• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

working with all women do you find it hard or easy when one is a back stabber

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hi nust joined how is everyone today? Great I hope let me know about my post.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm usually their boss so I fire them...
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:03 AM
I find it frustrating. Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM

It gets old fast!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:33 AM

frustrating and annoying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM
I can't stand it! A matter of fact, I'm good with picking up people vibes, so I would stay away from them.
kerryket
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Stressful and frustrating, I'm there to do my job, not play games.
greeneyes1130
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Very Stressful, no one needs that added frustration.  

WonderWoman22
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I am a cafeteria manager... pretty much anything you say you might as well be announcing over the Intercom. I have to expect and be prepared for that. I do my job and do what the food services director tells me to do. They either do what I tell them or its their evaluation not mine. I do get to do the evaluations. I dislike working with drama queens... i can't understand why women have to make everything so personal its just  a job. if ya don't like someone leave em alone it simple if they don't like you then agree to dis agree.

benny1031
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Whta had happened is she told me that anther employee told her that she was talking to my director and the director told her thatshe was ggoing to take me out of my room because the kids were so loud and rhe parents were coplaining. Then that person told her I told my assistant director and the acting director and they said that they have not heard of this.mt director is at an out of town conference. If that was the truth I would have been notified. I teach schoolagers and I have 25 of them they get loud and they don't listen the director has spoken to them several times abou this. Now tuis teacher was showing the children pictures of the possession of emily rose on her phone the other day and some of the kids got freeked out pretty bad she even called one a cry baby. I told the girls to go and tell my asst. Director about it . She showed them this just before I got there. She was written up for it . I think that she wants that room back and she was taken out of tbat room because of the way that she talked to them . So you see what is going on she is just starting shit. This is what I have to deal with.
Roo1234
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:05 AM
don't let anyone fool you...a man can be just as bad when it comes to back stabbing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)