Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stressed- Hubby Might Lose Job

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I am so stressed. Needing prayers. Can someone point me to a good prayer for a job?

My hubby has been with this company for almost 5 years. He transferred to a new position last month. They have to do so much production weekly and so many cases hourly. Its a warehouse job. The job is much harder than he thought and he is struggling to make his production. He was called in the office today and was shown how his production has been. His boss told him if he didn't get better in 8 weeks he needs to look for another job. The jobs are scarce here. This is a good paying job and he has been there 5 years. It just sucks he has been with this company for so long and is on the verge of losing his job due to production. They only allow you to transfer to a new department every 6 months. I am stressing. He won't find anything that pays that good. he will lose all his benefits and other things he has from this job. 

Can you all please say a prayer for him and us? tia

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Sure will. He needs to get productivity pointers from those that are meeting production. He may be able to trim down a process to make up the lost production. If there's a shift like what he does that he's off and gets his bosses ok then he should go and observe unpaid. It will help.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Sending prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerryket
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Prayers sent!
catevincesmom
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Oh, no.  So sorry-I know it's scary & frustrating.  :-(  Hate how co's treat ppl more like #'s like that.  How close is he to what he "should be?"  Good luck.  hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM

thank you. will pass this along to him.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Sure will. He needs to get productivity pointers from those that are meeting production. He may be able to trim down a process to make up the lost production. If there's a shift like what he does that he's off and gets his bosses ok then he should go and observe unpaid. It will help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM

he has been doing 270 cases per hour. They want 300 per hour. his production has been in the 70 %.  They expect you to do at least 95%

Quoting catevincesmom:

Oh, no.  So sorry-I know it's scary & frustrating.  :-(  Hate how co's treat ppl more like #'s like that.  How close is he to what he "should be?"  Good luck.  hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)