• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needing Advice

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 16 Replies

I want to go ahead and apoligize for this but I am tired of crap and feeling and being treated like crap. First of all I have bills due on the same day if I pay one the other gets behind and I get chewed out by my husband. Second of all included in these bills due my birthday is coming which why should I care right, My husband never does anything for me anyway unless my daughter tells him what to do. This year I purchased my ring set that I wanted for my birthday. Oh by the way my husband and I have been married 6 years and 2 years into the marriage he tells me he wants to split up until he decided wheather or not he wants to marry me in the church. So he leaves and goes to work for months and I was stupid and slept with someone else in fact we had a relationship going. Anyway to get to the situation now. I got the rings and I told my daughter that I want my husband to repropose to me on my bday thought it would be romantic and we could start the process of getting married in the church. Ok with him it's ok to give me a ring I paid for but he could not come up with anything for my birthday. If it aint me its my daughter it is so stupid the way life is. Well I find out from my daughter that he has a I dont care about the part of him deciding when we are starting our church marriage process. to me it is like he really does not want to marry me or be with me period. he comes home goes to the computer and has nothing to do with me until its bed time. Even then there there isnt anything. I am just frustrated and tired. I take him back and for to work and does not have any time except bed time or the time we are in the car for me. OMGGGGGGGGG What do f***** do?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this

get  yourself into some counseling to find out why you treat yourself like shit and stay with losers

dominic062407
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Uh,leave? Too much drama.for me
ff-princess
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
if you're having to pay bills late because they're due on the same day, then a ring set was probably not a wise purchase, especially when I wouldn't be marrying such an asshole once, let alone twice.
jalikym
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

go find a good counselor that is not related to the church you attend so that you can be open and free to say what you feel like comfortably.

I was once married to the crazy man that was hateful to me all the time.  i took it and lost all of the sense of me in doing so.  Please help me I begged God.  Finally I saw an episode of Oprah and she was my message from God.  I had to rediscover ME.  I did so with counseling and getting back in step with God. I left him and filed for divorce. Best decision ever

mommysm1980
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Thank you all for your comments and being honest with me. As far as the rings I can return them because I bought them through Avon since I am a rep that is no problem. I guess I stay for many reasons one because I can not wear closed toed shoes and I do not know of anywhere that will hire be like that. Yes, it is doctor ordered that I cannot use shoes. Second, becuase I do not have enough confidience or self esteem to leave him and be on my own. I again thank you all for your comments and I will take the first step in doing what I have to do to get it done.

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Please get into counseling. After reading your response, I really feel you should seek professional help. You are worth more than you believe and you deserve better.
nanasprozac
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM

you can call and set up a differant due date on some of your bills so they dont all come due at the same time

mommysm1980
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I have been in and out of therapy for the past 4 years. When it comes to money I can not afford to keep paying for therapy and I can not afford all my medicines. I also have not found a therapist that is helping me.
Quoting rebeccasmly:

Please get into counseling. After reading your response, I really feel you should seek professional help. You are worth more than you believe and you deserve better.

mommysm1980
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I tried to do that and they said that because it was a renewal that I could not do that so that is what makes life so rough right now.
Quoting nanasprozac:

you can call and set up a differant due date on some of your bills so they dont all come due at the same time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM

You two should not be together.

And as for the closed toe shoe thing, if it is medically necessary, anyone (unless it is a safety issue of the job, like in a factory) should still hire you pending you're qualified and make the exception with a doctor's note.  If safety is not an issue and it's just not 'dress code' they can let it slide with a docs note.  We did it all the time for foot issues, even allowed sweat pants for some conditions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)