Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello hoe about some venting :)*

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hello ladies,

My name is Jesse I have 3 amazing little boys ages 9,4,1 currently going through so much and need a quiet place to vent .. Going through a divorce and dealing with 2 murders in my family immediate family .. soon to be ex husband was and wanted him to be the the love if my life ...
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ashley937
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Hi I'm Ashley and I'm completely stressed I lost my so called friends when I got pregnant and now I hve no one to listen to me vent about things and give me advice.

Ashley937
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Quoting jesseray3boys:

Hello ladies,

My name is Jesse I have 3 amazing little boys ages 9,4,1 currently going through so much and need a quiet place to vent .. Going through a divorce and dealing with 2 murders in my family immediate family .. soon to be ex husband was and wanted him to be the the love if my life ...

I have a son named Chevy he is 6 months. Im stressed and overwhelmed crappy friends who only need me when they have problems and don't really have an outlet for the anger and stress and it's effecting my relationship with everyone including my boyfriend who I hope will one day be my husband

rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry you have all this to deal with. I can't even imagine what you are going through and how you are dealing.

jesseray3boys
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Mobile Photo

Thanks ladies, dealing with all I have to strong is all I can be ... Friends Iost them too. To me I look at as if they were my true friends they'd still be there .. My ex loved to push my friends away so I got used to it over the years . I joined mom groups in the community and found wonderful friends and continue to to stay in contact with them .. My sons benifited from the groups as well :) ..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)