Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sister

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Right now DH DD and I are having to stay with my Dad due to selling our home to quickly and trying to make a decisoin on a new one , We pay for groceries and help with the mortage payment while we are here So we have been here for about 3 months , My dad has a 3 bedroom home me and My DH are in one and DD is in the other , So about 4 weeks ago My sister decides she doesn't like her apartment and she doesn't want to pay fent becasue she works so hard going to school and working 3 jobs , This morning I woke up to find all of my make up gone and in the living room a container of my DD ice cream melted all over the ground , the kitchen sink was full of dishes and my DD was sleeping in my bed and Her aunt was in her bed , I am so sick of hearing my sister complain about how she wokr so hard and doesnt get a break , shes 22 going to schol and has 2 jobs like we all did and doesnt pay rent like wtf she goes out all the time buys herself JImmy Chos or w.e they are called , took a loan out to buy a macbook owes me money and nows is moocing off my dad and I  have no place to go so we can't leave but she is driving me crazyy and she has the nerve to call me lazy , I am a mom when i have the chance to sleep in ill take it

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM
She jacked your daughters bed? Tell her ass to sleep on the couch and not touch your stuff.
rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Why is she sleeping in your daughter's bed? She knew you all were living there when she decided to wanted to move back in with daddy. Tell her she can have the couch. Being a brown up can be hard, there are things called bills and sometimes we have to work our butts off to pay them. A lesson we all have to learn at some point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)