Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So not a friend!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
My so say best friend has hurt me for the last time. She is always having drama and bull that I think is childish and stupid well to my surprise I was crying to her today telling her about how blue I was about my recent miscarriage and she just opened her mouth and said " I am trying to get pregnant but my husband doesn't know" like WTH!!! Are you serious? How could she do that to me. But like I said I am so not shocked please please tell me if you would be mad and how do I handle this. We have always had problems with her and drama and lying. She ruined my baby shower with drama to the point to where she was kicked out.. My husband hates her and all her crap is he right?? Help please
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
disnchntdwife
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I would need more background to make a judgement. The fact that your hubby hates her is not a good sign for future get togethers. It sounds like you are done with her either way. Best of luck to you !
johunter22
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM
My husband knew her first but it isn't the fact she wants to get pregnant she just said it at the wrong time and the wrong way.
johunter22
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:02 PM
My husband knew her first but it isn't the fact she wants to get pregnant she just said it at the wrong time and the wrong way.
johunter22
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM
She has a habit of always having a competition with our kids example I don't like my kids playing with electronics and I finally bought my son a ds she went out the next day and got her son one.. Ok fine no problem I went and bought my son a new bike for his Christmas her son came over and threw a fit screaming and crying because he wanted my sons bike that same night she called to tell me they bought him the same one. Her son is 6 got a cold and she wad mad because " all public school is good for is getting her baby sick" and
she pulled him out of public school.
rebeccasmly
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

In my experiences through my own miscarriages, some people just don't know how to respond. SOmetimes what they say actually hurt instead of helping even though they didn't mean to do that at all. Maybe she just didn't know what to say and that is just what came out. Personally I avoid people with drama as much as possible. Just don't need that in my life. I am sorry for your loss.

godsgirl26
by ♡Charmaine♡ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM
I wouldnt be mad at all to be honest. But I would bring up the fact thats its wrong for her to try and get pregnant without her husband knowing.
johunter22
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Thank you all I will take your advice to heart!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)