Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Women that do dip?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I saw this in another group.  Have you or would you ever do dip to quit smoking?  I'd love to quit smoking but to me dip seems so yucky.  I know men that do but not any women.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe try some Big League Chew.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:55 AM
I quit smoking cold turkey. I didn't do dip. Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM

It's just another addiction and I really don't think you want to carry around a spit bottle. 

Try one of the vapor e-cigs. Good luck!

teaspring
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Dip does seem gross!  I was successful in quitting tobacco by using vaping.  I don't, however, suggest the over-the-counter types, though.  I highly suggest buying a Joyetech or Smoktech eGo-type variable voltage battery, using Kanger or Kanger-type clearomizers, and purchasing your e-liquid online through Mount Baker Vapor.  Please, feel free to message me if you have any questions - I would be more than happy to help. :)

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Www could never that stuff just gross me out way to munch I do need to quit smoking but couldn't do that
munstre88
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
My dad used to dip and it was disgusting. Having "spit cups" laying around the house was also unsightly. However, he did quit using fireball candy as his new crutch.
Caera
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Oh, gross.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Nah I would rather not have my lip fall off.

CarolinaGirl88
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Ew, no. I don't smoke at all, but if I had to have either habit it definitely wouldn't be dipping. I've seen so many guys over the past few years who do it and it's seriously one of the nastiest things. From the giant lump in their cheeks that they try to talk through, to having to spit shit out constantly, it's just gross. What's worse is the ones who will just leave their spit bottles half full lying all around.

2ArfarasMom
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Ugh no I'd never do dip. But I'd never smoke either. Just never been into those things. DH hasn't ever done either as well. Although I'd never start a harmful addiction in order to quit another

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)