Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Lost Personal Information!!!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
I sent to school my ds' log with the back to school info filled out and they lost it and have no idea where it is and no interest to look. I just called the office and talked to them about it and they said they'd investigate. But holy hell! It has my address, phone, emergency contacts, SIGNATURE and all! FIND IT! There's only 10 kids in the class and 4 adults. You can't tell me its just up and went poof like a fart in the wind! Find out where it went! Aaaaagh.

I mean what happens when I send money for a fundraiser? Oops, gone? Yeah no. I'm trusting these folks to teach my kid and they can't keep track of a binder with his name on it. The head teacher is great, but she's out for the week since her ds had open heart surgery. I don't want to bother her (she checks her email at home). It's a classic case of when mommys away the kids will play (her aides). These are the dip shits I'm leaving ds with all year? Holy pink and purple cupcakes batman what a mess!
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anotherhalf
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

They'll find it.  Its probaby sitting under a pile of other misplaced things. 

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Oh yikes. I would be freaking out. Hopefully they just misplaced it.

catrig
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I would be pissed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:47 PM
This happen to me last year. But it was just with his bc. I brough them the original. Now i bring copies. I lost it. It has ds info. I dnt knw what ppl can do just with a bc. Without any other papers. I still am upset. I eventually got another original bc
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN