Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I think he maybe bi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Ok so i think my boyfriend bi. 1st when he 1st meet me. He checked to see if i had an adam apple. (women dont have adam apples). Then he knows alot of men. And i mean alot. And 1 of his male friends joked that he would fck a man if he had life in prison. Then he saw a woman and said shes a man. And last but not least. One night i wasnt in the mood. And while i was sleeping. He was having anal sex with me. He claimed he didnt have any condoms. And he was horny. Why didnt he just ask me? Now he does love women also. Thats why i say bi and not gay. What do u ladies think? Oh and he joked that his ex girl used to lick his butt.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catrig
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Talk to him about it.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Ask him...just because someone likes anal stimulation does not make them bi. By the way I have to ask...how did he manage to have anal with you while you were sleeping?

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

How in the holy hell did you sleep during anal?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Get tested for STDs often.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
He didnt put the whole thing in. It was the head and a tiny bit more. When i woke up my ass hurted like crazy. He then admitted to me. Why? I agree its scary. But i sleep naked. And with my behind to him. So it was easy access.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

amazzonia
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Lol

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL...that was a serious question! I can't even imagine sleeping while thats going on! lol

Quoting amazzonia:

Lol

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

He doesn't seem the least bit gay to me.. my BIL is gay and does none of those things. I'm not comparing, just stating that doesn't make a man gay. I know straight guys who like to get their butt licked by women. Wanting to have anal sex doesn't mean they're gay. Wanting to have sex with another man, would make him gay.

Caera
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM

The fact that he would do that to you while you were sleeping, without any consideration for your desire or comfort, tells me you have more problems than whether or not he's bi.

I'd break up with him after that.

MyAngels0103
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM

ummm you were sleeping and he had anal with you? Thats kind of disrespectful. Some guys like anal play performed on them. Does not mean they are bi. Why not just ask him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)