Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF is wrong with this man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My husband has no job waiting on ssi cuz he depressed and bi polar ..yet only takes the med when and how he feels like it really doesent do shit around the house...doesnt get up to change a diaper or offer to help with anything at all durring the night, sleeps past me most mornings, yet needs naps durring day (while i am up with 4 kids)no nap for me no good night for me ...btw our kids are 12 day old, 1year old,2 yr old &,a3 yr old ......then dude ask everynight if im gonna suck his %%ck ......Really i am annoyed and discusted WTF
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Being Depressed and Bipolar is a bad disease to go through. He really needs help and might need to be checked in somewhere to have a support system to help him realize that he has to take his medication and be there for his family. I understand fully what he is going through but you can't use it as a crutch you have to do the best you can it's OBVIOUS he isn't when he doesn't take his meds properly. :-( Sorry for you!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
8 moms liked this

STOP HAVING KIDS WITH HIM!!!

jen1130
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry you are all struggling, but you need to take control of what you can. If you keep having kids it's not going to get better. He is not able to control much at this time so, I am sorry but he needs you to act as his mother as well.
I am sorry but I don't think I could do it. I would have been out the door before 2 or 3 child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Let's run away together
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM
For sure

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's run away together

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM
No more kids that for sure...all this bs started in the begining of my last pregnancy..... we were a good team before that

Quoting Anonymous:

STOP HAVING KIDS WITH HIM!!!

mamabear8710
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM

im sorry your going through that. if the dude is depressed and bi polar that is why he is sleeping so much and being what seems like hes being lazy. he needs to find the right medication so that he can be an active father. oh and STOP HAVING KIDS!! lol im joking but not joking, how long have you gone not being pregnant? lol damn girl. before you have sex again you need to get on some good birth control.  i mean its up to you how many kids you want, but you cant go around complaining about not having enough sleep and being with the kids all day when you just keep getting knocked up. control yourself. 

im not trying to be a bitch, just giving a little advice and maybe a wake up call. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Donno how find right pills or whatever hes only had this prob shortly after july he just changed ..now he is on these meds, like i said we were a good team up to recently and i dont know whatto do bout this

Quoting mamabear8710:

im sorry your going through that. if the dude is depressed and bi polar that is why he is sleeping so much and being what seems like hes being lazy. he needs to find the right medication so that he can be an active father. oh and STOP HAVING KIDS!! lol im joking but not joking, how long have you gone not being pregnant? lol damn girl. before you have sex again you need to get on some good birth control.  i mean its up to you how many kids you want, but you cant go around complaining about not having enough sleep and being with the kids all day when you just keep getting knocked up. control yourself. 

im not trying to be a bitch, just giving a little advice and maybe a wake up call. 

mamabear8710
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:46 AM

he just needs to keep going to doctors till you all find the right combo. sometimes it can take awhile.

Quoting Anonymous:

Donno how find right pills or whatever hes only had this prob shortly after july he just changed ..now he is on these meds, like i said we were a good team up to recently and i dont know whatto do bout this

Quoting mamabear8710:

SWEET737
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I know you don't feel all romantic after running around  and taking care of four little kids and a husband? So let him know he has to get it together, ( like helping with the kids etc) then he cannot get what he wants. As for his meds, he may not be taking it enough for it to get in his systems. So he may never find out if it will help him or not if he takes it when and how he wants to . Let hi know you know he is going through something but so are you And just like he wants you to cater to him, he needs to do the same for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)