Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

god damn it!!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

my son just flushed a whole freaking roll of toilet paper down the damn toilet, this is the thrid time hes done this shit. its so freaking irritating. its so wasteful!!

and earlier my dogs have been acting like douche's, peeing on the damn floor, then getting into a big fight because one was trying to steal the other ones food. my throat hurts from hollering at them, and now my kid is being a shit. uggg im having a bad fucking night.

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MichelleJ1000
by Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Maybe having a cocktail will make you feel better.
mamabear8710
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM

yeah i wish....im not much of a drinker, it makes me sick. i went a smoked a cigarette which sorta helps.

Quoting MichelleJ1000:

Maybe having a cocktail will make you feel better.

anotherhalf
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Sons and toilets! When will the pee actually land entirely in the bowl??
mamabear8710
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:21 AM

actually hes pretty good about that, for now anyways... but he likes to flush the toilet paper down the toilet and he uses up the whole roll. i tell him to not even touch it now because he always put to much in there. (hes 3) i dont expect him to know the exact amount to use, but after the other times of me having to dig out wet toilet papet because he clogged up the toilet, he knows not to do it. after he did it, he came in the living room and started to apologize for it. he knew he wasnt supposed to.ugg.

Quoting anotherhalf:

anotherhalf
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Poor guy. Its so cute (and frustrating) to see them learn.

Quoting mamabear8710:

actually hes pretty good about that, for now anyways... but he likes to flush the toilet paper down the toilet and he uses up the whole roll. i tell him to not even touch it now because he always put to much in there. (hes 3) i dont expect him to know the exact amount to use, but after the other times of me having to dig out wet toilet papet because he clogged up the toilet, he knows not to do it. after he did it, he came in the living room and started to apologize for it. he knew he wasnt supposed to.ugg.

Quoting anotherhalf:

jglasser7682
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I feel your pain. Lol  My 5 year old DS has done that a few times.

When he was 3 years old he also flushed one of those foam alphabet letters for the bath tub down the toilet and SO had to actually take the toilet out and go through the pipes with a pipe snake beause it got lodged too far down for the pipe snake to pull it back up through the toilet.

mamabear8710
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

oh no! yeah that sounds like something my son would do. i noticed one of those letters on the floor the other day cuz he likes playing with them on the floor, and thought about that. "man i hope he doesnt ever decide to put one of those in the toilet" yeah that would suck.

Quoting jglasser7682:

I feel your pain. Lol  My 5 year old DS has done that a few times.

When he was 3 years old he also flushed one of those foam alphabet letters for the bath tub down the toilet and SO had to actually take the toilet out and go through the pipes with a pipe snake beause it got lodged too far down for the pipe snake to pull it back up through the toilet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

my dd use to flush bars of soap back in the day, she was abour 20 mos old maybe  my dh took that darn toilet up 6 x in one year....I recall the last time the most because I was bathing the 6 mos old right next to her in the tub...she threw it in flushed, and laughed....After that we turned the water off in their bathroon...and turned it on when it was needed...good lord.

catrig
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Sounds like a bad night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)