Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

i am so tired of hearing about god

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 72 Replies
3 moms liked this

everyday on the internet i hear god this and god that i don't belive in god i am from the uk where most of us don't not all of us but most but mosty it's from family in the us on facebook and on here i don't go around and push my non belivefs on you so just stop talking about god it's ok to belive if you want but don't try to push it down my trought

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this

how are they pushing it down your throat?

because they post about it?

skittlebeans88
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't like hearing about it either so I just don't open those posts. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM
8 moms liked this

I love how the UK has little to no belief in God and yet what's with all the "God save the Queen/King"??

At some point the UK believed in God.

This is a US site,so yes-you're gonna see a lot of "God posts" for and against. Deal with it!

jenny102
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM

well when they are talking about how they are gonna pray for me and mine and how i need to "get god" i am pretty sure they are lol and that's family not on here lol but people on here just post about god to much

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Again, eat a dick. Just because you're not American, doesn't mean you have to hate on those of whom are. I'm not religious, but it's also easy to avoid posts about god and such.
kerryket
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I've never really experienced having beliefs shoved down my throat, I am interested in hearing about different belief systems and how people interpret them.
jenny102
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM

troll

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, eat a dick. Just because you're not American, doesn't mean you have to hate on those of whom are. I'm not religious, but it's also easy to avoid posts about god and such.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting jenny102:

troll

Quoting Anonymous:Again, eat a dick. Just because you're not American, doesn't mean you have to hate on those of whom are. I'm not religious, but it's also easy to avoid posts about god and such.

Why are they a troll? Because they disagree?

psych_mom
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I'm a Christian and I've never had it shoved down my throat. I go to church but outside of church I don't have any issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM
5 moms liked this
The good thing about seeing posts about God is that you dont HAVE to click on them. And if you dont have a disclaimer there is a button you can just click to exit.
WHAT A CONCEPT! Amazing I know....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)