Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my babydaddy has another babymomma...

Posted by   + Show Post

i'm a young mom (20 and just had my second kid) and my babydaddy is 22 and has another daughter from a previous relationship. she is nothing but drama and so rude and immature and she's 22 also. i fould out that for the past two and a half years that he and i have been through all that we've been through and after 2 kids together, he has also been dating his other babymomma on and off...i told him i was done with him and i didn't even want to be his friend and i deserve someone who willa ctually love me and yada yada and he has turned into a bum and barely comes and sees his girls.....and we have a newborn who was born on August 15 and all that he's done for her is change one diaper. he's never fed her, never given her a bath...nothing. but as fucked up as he is i still want to be with him and have our family together and wake up to him every day and spend time with him and laugh and make memories.......am i lonely or do i really want to look past all his bullshit and be together...and do you think people could ever really change after 2 and a half years and 2 kids if they haven't changed already?

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Replies (31-37):
c3cole
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

No my dear....take it from a 29 yr old who has been cheated many time....its a pop dream at ur age...but u will find someone u deserve..just give it a couple yrs..boys dont mature fully until 24-30. I work in the ER department and in the Peds department...I see it EVERYDAY. Be independant Mom for a bit and your prescetive will change. You will never look at him the same ever again. So start fresh and dont waste your precious life or ur daughters on him.

Neka_momof2
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this

yet another total bitch. you didnt have any advice so your comment really wasnt even needed. sighhhhhhhangry

Quoting TranquilMind:

Well, you are the theme of a rap video, aren't you?

ihave1
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Grow up, it's what you need to do.  

Gavinsmom2013
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:43 AM
2 moms liked this
So sorry for your situation & that so many bitches decided to make themselves feel like they're better than someone by insulting you. Its not your fault & those who are being rude obviously have bigger issues to be on here kicking someone when they're down. Keep your head up. You don't need him. Be thankful he gave you your children but know that you will all be better off if you're separated. What if he gives you an incurable std? He has proven he won't change & you can find somebody better. Eventually you will look back & wonder what you ever saw in him. I hope things look up for you!!
kitcal78
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow I see some of you are real a-holes. If you have nothing positive to say keep your pie holes closed.

mestelle0711 a few lovely ladies have passed on some great advice. I am sure deep down you know this man was no good. You were giving him a chance to change. Well he did not. In your post you addressed his short comings. Which pretty much points to him taking advantage of you. Not caring about his kids.

Think about that everything you get emotional enough to consider desperate measures. He will try at some point to weasel his way back into your bed and home. Don't allow hormones or emotions take over. Build up your strength and self esteem. To keep him from damaging you and your girls.

Focus on your kids and how you will be taking care of them. For every negative Nelly on here are 4 positive Patricia's with good information.
c3cole
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM

WOW AND WASNT UR QUESTION...LOL WOW

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry to say, his BS won't be going away. You would have to be willing to have him exactly as he is if you want to be with him, and that would be ridiculous to put up with. He's not husband material or father material, or even grown man material. He's a boy who can't keep it in his pants, that's it. Running around impregnating girls here and there and not committing to any of them just makes him an irresponsible douche. You are better off leaving him in the dust and moving forward without him being an anchor around your neck and a constant disappointment to your kids. Being lonely is OK, really, if the alternative means pretending to have a relationship with a walking penis. Let him go. He was never really with you anyway, he just wanted you for sex. Focus on what is best for your kids right now, and having a sperm donor walking in and out of their lives and lying to their mother isn't anywhere near being best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)