Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

husband looking at cheating siite....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
So very very long story short I found out my husband has been texting at least 50 Women thatI know of. He says it was platonic. But every woman I talked to said other wise. He says they are all lying.They told me stuff like he would act friendly then ask for pics and say they were hot, complain about our sex life ( I was pregnant and had a 2 month old during these messages and whenI was preggers we had sex almost everyday) I found out he was talking to his ex fiance and blocked her from my fb, along with another woman.His ex fiance says he would ask he to hook up when she was in town. Every woman i talked to said he tried to hook up but they turned him down. I also checked on his fb activity log and found he searched for things like sexting tons and tons, late night sex talk, casual sex, a good day to cheat, affair.com, clasifieds in our town, teen sex sites, and sex ads, there was a lot of it. He swears he never used his internet on his phone (i would have no way of knowing) he says he used fb because they dont show nudity and he was just curious, he didnt look at them because he was attracted. Mmmmmhmmmm. So just about the same time he stopped looking up these images in fb he got on text mania and started chatting with a ton of women. They sent pics back and forth but he swears they were of family.(at 1 am??) He said he did it cause he was bored when he worked out of town because i worked so much. But he admitted to getting off the phone with me several times to talk to them. He also text them first thing in the morning and last thing at night NOT ME. There were no phone calls just texts i went through it with a fine tuned comb. I also saw that he was talking to then when i was in labor and right after i gave birth and he deleted all the messages. One woman who i did find sexual messages to was sending him messages and pics when i was in labor and they were talking right after. He swears he. was talking about the birth of our daughter. But i found fb messages 3 days after she was born where she asked if his baby had come yet. Um....if they were talking about emma being born WHY did dhe ask 3 days later? Well guess i am rambling...so he voluntarily changed his number, got rid of facebook, and is getting rid of his internet. He is looking for a counselor and wants to more forward. I guess my question is since i cant trust him at alll he lied and swore on our daughtrrs life multiple times and i found out he was lying. Should i make him take a poly to prove he never had sex or ever had intentions of having sex with any of those women??? If he is telling the truth it is forgivable but i dont trust him rigt now. Also....do men really look at dirty pics out of curiosity not to get off? I think its a load of crapp but me being a woman have looked at playboys out of curiosity. Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crazytexan
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
he is feeding you a huge load of B.S.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Time to dump his sorry ass to the curb, you can do sooooo much better and your daughter doesnt need to be around that stuff.

tikirose91
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM

If he has taken the effort to delete his FB, change his number and get off the sites you should be willing to give him one more chance but let it be known it's his last chance! You should make him go through a polygraph test and if he is lying or being unrtuthful during the questions counseling is your last chance. I wouldn't hold my breath on his cheating ways changing but I do think he deserves one more chance because you have had two children with this man and are married. For the children, if no other motivation, try to make your relationship work. If you can't after the polygraph test and counseling divorce him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM
What a mess, I'd be done with him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)