Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

So Iritated. Hoping tomorrow is better

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Work was hell today! everything that could go wrong did, I work in customer service. Every problem came to me. And i was also trying to train a new person. Since i am younger than the new hire i feel he doesnt take me seriously or thinks i do not kno how to do my job. I have earned my title and i am proud of the work i do. He even went to our manager and asked if the way i showed him was the correct way. i felt so disrespected. i got out of work and hr and a half late. my SO was then mad at me for getting out so late.  we both work in the same field and he has had days like i had today, but apparently its ok for him to get out late but not for me. By the time i get home nothing was done and i had to feed my 7 week old. my so was off today and i just feel he should hv had at least dinner ready or the house picked up a bit, but thats too much to ask for. I'm so annoyed all i wanna do is cry and go to sleep, but i cant . I'm just  HOPING TOMORROW IS BETTER

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. I hope today goes better for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs

kerryket
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM
:-( I hope it is, too. Mine is today, so far I've dealt with two rude employees, one at target and one at the library, I had to run the errands one for my daughters concert this coming week and one for mt dh'S research, otherwise I'd have been home, it's just a bad breakthrough pain day when my normal meds don't work.
kerryket
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Any better today?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Thankfully today been great. It was my day off so i was able to get a lot of done and spent some quality time with my little ones. No stress except that i cant get anything done at home.. :)

kerryket
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Nice change up, have a great weekend!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thankfully today been great. It was my day off so i was able to get a lot of done and spent some quality time with my little ones. No stress except that i cant get anything done at home.. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Have your days gotten any better?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)