Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Are there any men around.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
I would hope at least one could help me out. why do we need to have the same fight all the time. I had gastric bypass and can't eat a lot. I go out and order the smallest amount of food and have to hear this man's mouth. get some food. I have money to pay for it. why are you doing this. why don't you order more. etc..I get so freaking tired of this shit. well,last night I told his ass off right in front of the cashier. I ordered the smallest burger and fries. and could not eat all the fries or the burger. he ate it. and most of the time he gets my left overs. I told him not to take me any where else to eat. this can't continue to happen.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Next time he mentions eating more, just tell him you aren't having that conversation again.  If he continues, literally walk away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM

sounds like a good plan. thanks. so much.. 

Quoting anotherhalf:

Next time he mentions eating more, just tell him you aren't having that conversation again.  If he continues, literally walk away.

psych_mom
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not trying to be mean but why have gastric bypass if you're going to continue to eat junk?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bonnie_
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Have the coverstaion  with him  the next time  he asks  you  out  to dinner.  Just say... I will only  go  if you  don't  nag about  my portion.  If  you  are that worried...  either  YOU can eat it   or we can stay home.

rebeccab1966
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

my hubs said he's being cruel, he needs to support you and admire your determination

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Don't go out to eat with him anymore or get a bigger meal and have them pack up the leftovers for him. 

anotherhalf
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM
You've taken a huge step toward becoming healthy. Keep up the good work and tell your man he needs to support you or shut the f up.
No need to wish you good luck because you've got this!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

sounds like a good plan. thanks. so much.. 

Quoting anotherhalf:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Quoting psych_mom:

I'm not trying to be mean but why have gastric bypass if you're going to continue to eat junk?
YOur not being mean at all. we were driving after midnight and it was the only thing open. I normally eat at subway. But,I try to eat food home and I eat more fruit than anything.
psych_mom
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Thank you for answering me. He needs to get over it and be more supportive. You are eating as much as you can. I never eat a full meal and bring at least half of my food home for another meal when dh and I go out to eat, he has never gotten angry at me. If we do go through a fast food place I usually get nuggets and eat a few of his fries because I can't eat more than that. He doesn't get mad about that. I don't eat a lot, never have, never will. Your man has to start understanding that is how you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting psych_mom:

YOur not being mean at all. we were driving after midnight and it was the only thing open. I normally eat at subway. But,I try to eat food home and I eat more fruit than anything.

sara170
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM

LOL sounds like he wants more left overs. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN