Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I BEEN THINKING

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
SO IM THINKG BAOUT SAVING UP AND MOVING OUT OF STATE MAYBE INDIANA I IDK I JUST NEED A NEW START ME AND MY KIDS AND I WANT MAYBE GO TO SCHOOL IM NOT SURE BUT WHAT I AM SURE ABOUT IS THAT I DONT WANT TO STAY IN FLORIDA ANYMORE
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
psych_mom
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes a fresh start is a good thing. Going back to school is a good thing as well. If it is what you really want, go for it.

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
They require punctuation and lowercase letters in Indiana. You wouldn't like it there.
MoMofTWOkiddos
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM
So weird!! I moved to Indiana from Florida in '96 as a teen. It was a new start for sure.
VintageWife
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Love IN :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmynubabe
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I think starting over in a new place is a great thing. I was thinking about moving myself, but don't know if I can though. If you have the opportunity I say take it! I don't know anything about Indiana because I lived in California and now live in Nevada, but I'm sure it will be different from Florida

Angelmevans
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 4:29 AM
I grew up in Indiana. I know live in Colorado. The cost if living is different in Indiana. My husband and I have talked about moving back after our oldest graduates high school and goes off to college
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Sometimes a fresh start can be the smartest move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Missdameanor
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I hope you do get to go back to school and I hope you can find a new place for you and your family...good luck Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)