Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

To the B**** Who Told Me to Get A Real Job....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

Every job is a REAL job sorry honey....work is work. I love how so many people look down on those in the service industry. I know for a FACT that bartending I make more money than those rude bitches wearing their scrubs to get a drink...they are making 11-14 bucks an hour and I averaged 20 or more. I have been to school and choose to do the work I enjoy rather than sit at a desk all day long. If you wear scrubs not ranting on you or your job just high and might bitches who seem to think because I serve them drinks they are better than me.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

bahahaa- butt hurt tonite are we? 

sorry - slinging beer to perverts in a strip club isn't a real job. it's shit. 

you are just mad that I agree with your SO, who is embarassed to have a girlfriend who tends bar in a titty club. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM
How do you know that for a FACT? Lol. And if someone actually said that to you, Idk Wtf they were thinking. That is so rude, I'm sorry.
AlwaysKISA
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:21 PM
4 moms liked this
If she is getting legitimately paid, then it's a real job.

Quoting Anonymous:

you are just mad that I agree with your SO, who is embarassed to have a girlfriend who tends bar in a titty club. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I don't work at a strip club that was an example...obviously you can't read.

Quoting Anonymous:

quickbooksworm
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know why people hate on bartenders.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Yes people have said that to me. I have friends who are CNAs and dental asst they tell me what they make.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know that for a FACT? Lol. And if someone actually said that to you, Idk Wtf they were thinking. That is so rude, I'm sorry.

Ryanswifey42012
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM
3 moms liked this
EVERY job is a REAL job. It doesn't matter if you work at McDonalds, the hospital, an office, bar, restaurant, whatever. As long as you can provide for you family you have a REAL job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM

People seem to judge bartenders and serves yet we all go out to eat and we all order drinks so whatever.

Quoting quickbooksworm:

I don't know why people hate on bartenders.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Lol but you don't know what those people in scrubs do. Everyone in scrubs is not a CNA or dental asst. So you don't know for a fact how much they make. That's crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes people have said that to me. I have friends who are CNAs and dental asst they tell me what they make.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Exactly, that was all I was trying to say. Thank you. There are plenty of very smart capable people who work in the food industry, maybe they fell on hard times, got laid off or maybe they enjoy it, it is not her job to judge like she is better.

Quoting Ryanswifey42012:

EVERY job is a REAL job. It doesn't matter if you work at McDonalds, the hospital, an office, bar, restaurant, whatever. As long as you can provide for you family you have a REAL job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)