Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

what should I do to show him I changed.how can I get him to notice me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I really messed up I really have changed I left him for a year and a half and we decided to get back together well it was great for weeks then two days ago I went out with a few friends of ours well I ran into a old friend of mine well he already had my number I just switched phones so I didnt have it in my phone well I was drinking.my husband said I called him baby (I call everyone baby hone boo) so he was slready mad about that he wouldnt talk nothing well when I get scared Irun.I admit I have problems.I packed our sons stuff and my stuff up but didnt leave.but ofc he was mad cause thats what I used to do but I didnt leave.well I sat down and talked to him.he straight up told me he loces me but he is sick and tired of my shit when i asked if he was in love with me he said idk.well i cried all day.i didnt go to work today we work at the same thing and i got a call im most likely fired for not going.well he texted me on break and he said hes gonna stay with me but only because of our 2 yr old son im heart broken.idk what to do i dont what to do.im in love with him and im not gonna leave because of my son but i dont want him to be with him just because of our son.i want us to actually try.hes just idk not mean idk like I ask hows work ..hes said ..going I asked him if he got off at one he said yup.It annoys him when I cry and keep trying to talk to him.so without him even saying anything I told him I would stop he said good idea cause its on my last nerves and hes about done.....what should I do
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
QuietNarrative
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly?  Leave.  What kind of life is this for you and your 2 year old?  He is only with you for the baby and you don't get along anyways.  How is this benefical to your happiness?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Honestly we always get along.this is the first time.his mom thinks hes testing me causei guess he told her he still loves me and wants it to work but hes so scared imma leave which I dont understand cause why would he do this we got married young.but she said he wants to know that im in this foreal and im not gonna leave if things get hard

Quoting QuietNarrative:

Honestly?  Leave.  What kind of life is this for you and your 2 year old?  He is only with you for the baby and you don't get along anyways.  How is this benefical to your happiness?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Honestly we always get along.this is the first time.his mom thinks hes testing me causei guess he told her he still loves me and wants it to work but hes so scared imma leave which I dont understand cause why would he do this we got married young.but she said he wants to know that im in this foreal and im not gonna leave if things get hard

Quoting QuietNarrative:

QuietNarrative
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Then I think you need to sit down and tell him its not a game.  The testing of your relationship won't make it stronger and may drive it apart.  You need to tell him either he loves you and is with you or he doesn't and your not together.   If he does truely want to be with you consider going to a couples therapist and working out all your issues with a unbiased party.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Well first off:stop getting drunk.at parties
Second:dont ditch work just cause of this. At least called in sick. If he has to support u too..its gonna put more stress on ur relationship...
Lastly he loves you, even though he does and say that. If he doesnt really love u he would move on in a heartbeat. maybe try what my dh and I do..before u go to bed at night..turn off the lights and try to talk to him nicely...that way ur in a calm setting and you can talk to each other better
petitekatie
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Why would he be testing you like that? Seriously, you need to have a talk with him and tell him that what he is doing is not ok. And you need to not threaten to leave. Tell him to tell you the truth about if he loves you or not. If he says no, leave.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting QuietNarrative:

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, he is trying to be honest with you and trying to tell that when you guys fight he hates it when your automatic response is to pack and make him think you are leaving. Sit him down and tell him you are trying to change that. I think he loves you and wants to work things through with you. When you all argue and it gets to be too much, cool off in another room away from him for awhle and come back when you calmer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I did have a drs excuse my son was Iin the hospital that night he got into medicine at the baby sitters (he is fine and he is being investagated no longer baby sitting) I was not drunk I do not get drunk I have a small child two wine coolers is all I had and the guy is married to a very good friend of mine.my husband doesnt like to talk ..he finds it "annoying" he is a gamer I dnt really have time he gets off at 2 then him and most the time his friend play the the game until bout 8am then sleeps till 1:50-2 then leaves for work at 2:30 his day off he gets up around one then gets up and plays the ps3 while I clean

Quoting Anonymous:

Second:dont ditch work just cause of this. At least called in sick. If he has to support u too..its gonna put more stress on ur relationship...

Lastly he loves you, even though he does and say that. If he doesnt really love u he would move on in a heartbeat. maybe try what my dh and I do..before u go to bed at night..turn off the lights and try to talk to him nicely...that way ur in a calm setting and you can talk to each other better

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Also I already have another job I never ask for a dime from him he has his own bills I pay for the baby he buys burger king and buys a pack of diapers once in awhile but I get everything for the baby when I left I for a year I only recieved 50 dollars from him one time that was a year and a half we were split.we live with his mom his only bill is for his ps3 and computer which is 50 a week he makes 10 an hour and works40+ hours a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

I did have a drs excuse my son was Iin the hospital that night he got into medicine at the baby sitters (he is fine and he is being investagated no longer baby sitting) I was not drunk I do not get drunk I have a small child two wine coolers is all I had and the guy is married to a very good friend of mine.my husband doesnt like to talk ..he finds it "annoying" he is a gamer I dnt really have time he gets off at 2 then him and most the time his friend play the the game until bout 8am then sleeps till 1:50-2 then leaves for work at 2:30 his day off he gets up around one then gets up and plays the ps3 while I clean

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)