Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How will I know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Hi every

A month ago , my boyfriend ended up in ICU with pneumonia , concerned for him I called his ex who he broke up with 10 years prior but they remained friends as they had known each other since high school. I had never met her or spoke to her till that day that I called. The first thing she said was oh what Am I going to tell B ? So I ask who B was , she says his girlfriend . Imagine my surprise I have been with guy for 2.5 years and I have never heard of B or knew who she was . I waited for 4 days and when he was well enough I asked him , he said he had known her before me and there was never anything between them . I gave him a break and left it @ that with him being sick and all that . He passed away 5 days later . On the last day he asked the nurses to call me cause he wasn't feeling well and wanted me there . I rushed to the hospital and held his hand till he passed and stayed after for another 4 hrs holding his hand not believing he was gone .
Three weeks after his death his ex contacted me and asked me to meet B so we could talk things over. I forgot to mention that his ex and B are very close friends. B told me that she has known him for 4 years and that she actually has been living with him Sunday to Thursday and that he had always asked her to go to her sister's on the remaining of the week and that was the time when I would be over @ his house for the weekend. I spent every weekend there for 2.5 years and not once was there any signs that there was any women living there . His bathroom was always filthy, his dish rack was filthy , it looked like a bachelor house . I asked her why there were no clothes or any other items in his house , she insisted that there were . I never saw a single thing , he lived in a bachelor suite , so where did he hide them, is it possible that he pulled this off for that long ? I met his family and she never did, he spent Christmas days with me and not her . She says she worked 8-11 everyday and that's why he was alone all day free to call me and go out with me , is this possible ? Did he really cheated both of us for that long ? She says that he told her he spends his weekends with a guy friend who would come over to his place , really? , would any woman believe that ? If he would have told me that I would have thought he was gay but she says she believed it .How ? He is gone now so I can't ask him. Is it possible that she is making this up now that she found out that he left her for me ? He told me that he hadn't have a girlfriend for over a year before me , so I did not know . I thought he was a single guy who liked me and asked me out . My mistake was that I said yes
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bonnie_
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Who did he call for at the end?  An ex is an ex for a reason.  It  could have   just been  that she was  jealous  because  she realized  that  she  wanted  him back and this  was her way to ruin a memory  for you.  Don't  keep in contact  with  her and forget  that   you  ever  heard  anything  from them.   If there was anything   with someone  else  he would have  called  her  not you.   Sorry I don't believe it.

thefiregoddess
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Troll
AF2011
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Oh my gosh! Give it a rest! Poor guy is dead!". You will never know the truth
Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Let it go. It's too late for drama.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I'm so sorry. He did say there was never anything between them. For all you know they were just roommates and these two women are playing you. Jealous women can be really vindictive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomma87
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM
If she's telling the truth then she should have some sort of proof (text messages, phone calls, recent pictures) if she has no way to prove it then she's probably lying for whatever stupid reason someone would lie about that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)