Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

what i found in his jacket lining...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
In a hole (there are more than one) of the lining of his jacket tucked in the corner i found a condom. We don't ever use them. Have been together 2 years maybe used less than 7 or 8 but yet he tells me its one he found in a friends car and asked if he could have one. He said that was weeks ago. Wtf. Why didnt he say something to me or show me if that's what he got it for. Now Im getting called stupid and Im the bitch. Seriously want to punch a hole in the wall or punch him in the face. I feel like he's lying. The package isn't that messed up like it don't look like its been there very long like he says. Soooo angry!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kerryket
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM
8 moms liked this
How would he handle you with condoms in your purse, would it be stupid then?
orliesmom
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah- he lying. If there is no reason for you guys to have one than you wouldnt have found it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I asked that. He said he would only ask me well when did you plan on using it with me. No Fucking way he'd just say that. He flips out over far less. Like a number that called me and turned out it was a girl i work with that he has met.

Quoting kerryket:

How would he handle you with condoms in your purse, would it be stupid then?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM
He said he got it to show me cuz he never seen one like that before.

Quoting orliesmom:

Yeah- he lying. If there is no reason for you guys to have one than you wouldnt have found it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM
He said he got it to show me cuz he never seen one like that before.

Quoting orliesmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM
He said he only got it cuz he's never seen one of that kind before and he wanted to show me. Yet he never mentioned anything ir showed me and he claims he got it a few weeks ago

Quoting orliesmom:

Anonymous
He said he only got it cuz he's never seen one of that kind before and he wanted to show me. Yet he never mentioned anything ir showed me and he claims he got it a few weeks ago

Quoting orliesmom:

Anonymous

Quoting orliesmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Quoting orliesmom:

_mimimosley_
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Dont punch the wall, if you hit a stud you'll break your hand
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)