Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why have your boy circumcised? just curious

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM
  • 59 Replies

I'm just wondering why circumcise, to me it sounds like torture. i seen a video and it looked terrible and painful.  so i want to know what are the reasons for circumcising. 

P.S please respect other options this is not a bashing post just to get an understanding on the situation :).

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I am getting my son circ.
zboys
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM

It's more sanitary.

jack90
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM

how is it more sanitary just asking ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:39 AM
It's better for their health as a kid, and in the long run. If you don't know firsthand why it's healthier (i.e. married to an uncut man, or have your very own uncut penis), you have no argument and know nothing about what it's like to remain intact.
I'm not here to argue, just stating the truth. Any replies will be ignored.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Never again. I regret doing it to my first.

amylovesnick07
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Because my DH do our research and we both know it's the best disicion. I don't think us parents should have to defend ourselves on our disicion.
jack90
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:44 AM

no one is here to argue no worries im just want to know what people think about it. i dont really know anything about it and just wanna get people's insights on  it.

omm76002
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM
My dad said he would wash it and by the end of the day this cheesy white looking stuff formed under his skin. He said it smells bad too. He was circ after he was an adult and he said it went away and liked it better

Quoting Anonymous:

It's better for their health as a kid, and in the long run. If you don't know firsthand why it's healthier (i.e. married to an uncut man, or have your very own uncut penis), you have no argument and know nothing about what it's like to remain intact.

I'm not here to argue, just stating the truth. Any replies will be ignored.
jack90
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM

i agree  with you  did you get to see it get done how did you feel when they were doing it.

jack90
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:47 AM

why do you regret it ? what did you feel when he got circumcised?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)