Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I am not sure if I am stupid or not...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am sitting here srying like an ass because yet again I am hurt. Now,I am sure you won't agree and I am not going to be upset. I am stiff best friends with my ex. I have no intentions on going back to him and he knows it. I am also good friends with my other ex's. I got a call last night from one asking me to go to dinner. I want to go because I have no life at all. I don't know why but I mentioned it to my man and again he made me feel guilty daying if I can go to dinner with a friend I don't need him  in my life. I don't care how many times I tell this man he needs friends around hm he does not change. all he wants is me under his ass. 

I am so upset because I am not sure how people  can be in a relationship and feel there is no reason to have friends in thier lives. I am feeling smothered all the time. If it were easy I would leave. but,love is keeping me here. I just hate the fact that I have no adult life what so ever all because this man feels like it's cheating. I feel like I am going to regret so much when I am older. I want to get to the point where I am all alone and able to live my life. 

I truley feel if your mate is not able to have friends around it's you that has the problem because I trust him around any one and he can't trust me. it's not like I have time to cheat. or even want to. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherhalf
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM
2 moms liked this
IMO going to dinner with an ex is not appropriate. Going out with girlfriends is fine. He isn't going to change his mind about that.

If you can't live like that, try to find a different man that doesn't care.
orchardmoma
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he would feel less threatened if you're friends that you want to go out with are girls and not your Ex's. I wouldn't want my hubby going to lunch with an ex girlfriend. Bring your friends (girls) around him and let him get to know them better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I am not able to bring my girl friends around him and he knows why. And I am sure he understandas well. I was best friends with a girl and she knew I was not giving my man oral sex and she did one day. I almost killled her and never have been able t o bring my friends around my man. And my friends love oral sex and I am not intoit so my levelof security would be gone. I will just have to find a way around it. thanks. 

Quoting orchardmoma:

Maybe he would feel less threatened if you're friends that you want to go out with are girls and not your Ex's. I wouldn't want my hubby going to lunch with an ex girlfriend. Bring your friends (girls) around him and let him get to know them better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM

When his ex had no where to live he moved her back in his house and gave her his bed. I came there one morning and out jumps her with panties on. I was able to deal with that but he can't live with me going to dinner with an ex. please. 

Quoting anotherhalf:

IMO going to dinner with an ex is not appropriate. Going out with girlfriends is fine. He isn't going to change his mind about that.

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM

People are exes for a reason, but it's still fun to get together with them now and then, have you invited your husband to come along?

anotherhalf
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Apparently he can't. You can't MAKE him feel the way you want him to.

Quoting Anonymous:

When his ex had no where to live he moved her back in his house and gave her his bed. I came there one morning and out jumps her with panties on. I was able to deal with that but he can't live with me going to dinner with an ex. please. 

Quoting anotherhalf:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I always invite hem and he always says no. He feels once the person slept with me he can't be around them. but,when his ex needed a place to live we all lived with each other and it was not a problem. I need god to just make me leave him. it's hard because I love him so much.I am going to just pray he finds another woman. 

Quoting Lindalou907:

People are exes for a reason, but it's still fun to get together with them now and then, have you invited your husband to come along?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Wait wtf did I just read? Your man cheated on you with your friend, and you feel that it's your responsibility to keep all females away from him, so that it does not happen again? Wow, just wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not able to bring my girl friends around him and he knows why. And I am sure he understandas well. I was best friends with a girl and she knew I was not giving my man oral sex and she did one day. I almost killled her and never have been able t o bring my friends around my man. And my friends love oral sex and I am not intoit so my levelof security would be gone. I will just have to find a way around it. thanks. 

Quoting orchardmoma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:38 PM

That was a boyfrind and girl friend from when I was in high school. none of the are around me now. I have since kept my friends and my man away from each other. I don't see the need to bring them around each other.. I don't find anything wrong with it at all. I go to their houses and spend time and come home. lol. you make me sound nuts. lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wtf did I just read? Your man cheated on you with your friend, and you feel that it's your responsibility to keep all females away from him, so that it does not happen again? Wow, just wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting orchardmoma:

crazymomma87
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM
So it's not ok for him to be mad about you going to dinner with an ex, but it's ok for him to not meet your friends because one of them gave one of your exes a bj?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN