Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

She decided on Abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
The person may use CM so I won't mention much else to say she's close and related.

I'm always the one to say its the moms choice. But I keep wondering who the baby she's going to abort would look like. What was his/her path? Never to be. She gave her first up for adoption and it wrecked her so its simply not an option (she tried to kill herself).

I'm scared for her. I know she can't handle another baby but I don't think she understands the emotional pain coming.

I don't believe it's a justifiable reason to abort. But I'm in the same boat. If I got pregnant again I'd lose my mind (2 is 150% my limit already).

I'm going to get tubal ASAP. I don't know if I could make that kind of decision.

Just kinda sad about the whole thing. I went from happy for her to sad but I can't tell her that it it will break her heart.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Mind your own business.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Mind your own business.

VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 2:25 AM

She should try birth control I have no pity for her only the baby. If she's that fertile then use two types. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:52 AM

It's your sisters choice to abort her 5th pregnancy.

None of your business.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

You know more than the rest of us do! 

Is the plan to provide enough clues to out her?  Is that like slut shaming?  Just curious.

I'm not crazy about abortion as birth control when there are so many methods that usually do work, but it's not my choice to choose for others.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's your sisters choice to abort her 5th pregnancy.

None of your business.

amandacr1026
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM
She should have been using some prevention. Its the consequences of that action. I'm not on BC at the moment therefore I do not have sex! You don't need sex that badly that you can't be responsible for yourself. She's just gonna have to deal with it.
AliKatAK47
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like the only one suffering from "emotional pain" from this decision is you.  Grow up, mind your business, and keep your head out of someone else's uterus. 

Canadiana
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM

And how do you all know she wasn't using protection?  Assume makes an ass out of u and me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM

How exactly did my post come off as being nosey or juvenile? I am the only person beside her husband that she told or is ever going to tell. I wasn't being nosey about jack she came to me and I wouldn't dare tell her how I feel right now because that would break her heart. So please, explain it to me for I have no idea why you are being such a crabb ass.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Sounds like the only one suffering from "emotional pain" from this decision is you.  Grow up, mind your business, and keep your head out of someone else's uterus. 

AliKatAK47
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

You are posting about someone else's PERSONAL decision on a public forum. How, exactly is that NOT juvenile? Like I said, only one sufferring from any "emotional pain" is you. You need to get over it. It is HER decicision and has nothing to do with you. She told you in confidence and you blasted her on the internet.  You need to grow up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How exactly did my post come off as being nosey or juvenile? I am the only person beside her husband that she told or is ever going to tell. I wasn't being nosey about jack she came to me and I wouldn't dare tell her how I feel right now because that would break her heart. So please, explain it to me for I have no idea why you are being such a crabb ass.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)