Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Full of regret....PIOG

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

As you all know I left my DF last night. Now I am regretting it. I wish I had never left. The worse part is that I Ieft a lot of sentimental things at his house. Now I want to go back. Both he and his son are my world. I have been talking to him through my yahoo and he misses me and wants me to come back home where I belong. I belong with him. I am more than willing to do whatever it is I have to do to keep him. I know that things can and will get better. All I need to do is get back home with him. I can't live without him. He has helped me grow a lot spiritually. I have never been so loved in my life. He, his son, his mom and step dad and the church we attend loves me and welcomed me with open arms. I don't want to loose it all because of some stupid guy telling all sorts of sweet things to get me to be with him. I need to go home.

I'm a fun loving, miscarriage surviving, abuse survivng, suicide surviving, rape surviving, sexual assault survivng, no crap taking,  Bible believing, Jesus praising, mother of seven angel babies in heaven and one angel on earth

by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
psych_mom
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Then go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Hmmm. Sounds like your trying to convince yourself of something.
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

um....I got nothing.

beaglgirl
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Perhaps you have forgotten why you left?  There must have been a reason.  Remember the definition of insanity " Doing the same thing but expecting a different result."

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this
My sister nearly broke up with her husband. Their separation did them some good and they are much better now. Sometimes you need to take a step back for things to get better.
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:45 AM
1 mom liked this

other people will accept you. DOnt know your story or why you left but if it was bad enough you left its only been 14 hours people always second guess themself when making a life changing decision. That does not mean the decision is wrong.

notyethome1985
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Hey ladies. I did go back home. We are doing so much better now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN