Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

hate the family I was born in!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have the most judgemental inconsiderate family anybody could have! I'm so sick of them! They talk about everybody behind they back! I had my baby 6 weeks ago, and I was kind of worried what they might think because they didn't really think the father was cute and he looks just like him! So, today my sister tell me my mom says has my son gotten cute yet?? Like wtf! Who says shit like that! I'm done man! Y is my family so cruel??
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 19, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Aww thank you so much! This really made me feel so much better! Its just all my babies were light like me and he's the only dark one like dad! Its just wrong to me that your gossipinh to my sister about my baby, it would have still been hurtful, but she should have said it to me! & btw that part when you said your baby looked like a bird had me lol haha you wrong for that.:)

Quoting tlcmommi4:

ok, I am going to say something that is not popular but oh well ... I think almost all babies are ugly.  I really do.  Even my own.  They all grew up to be amazingly beautiful children/adults but at birth ... no.  My mom told me when my youngest was born "dont worry about that nose, thats what nose jobs are for"  Secretly I prayed she would grow into it (and she has) but my mom was right ... the nose was ugly on a newborn.  I laughed when she said it.  I usually take offense easily to things, but comments on how ugly my newborns were?  Nope.  Not that many people would dare to say that ... really I think only my mom had the nerve lol ... but she was right.  My oldest had to grow into her huge forehead.  My second was 7 weeks premature and looked like a baby bird.  My 3rd - well he was ok, actually kind of cute and my my 4th had a big nose and kind of flat and wide.   If I could post a picture of them then and now almost all would agree.  And I swear all 4 of them are above to way above average in looks now, but for the first 6 months you wouldnt have guessed they would be - and if you asked my oldest girls they would swear they were ugly until they hit their teen years hahaha.  My 18 year old has done modeling and is going to be in a movie coming out Sept 2014.  She is over the top beautiful and yall would laugh at how funny looking she was as a baby.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Here's the ugly duckling! My poor baby, I still think he's the cutest thing regardless of what those wierdos think!
tlcmommi4
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Well you might be a little sensitive just giving birth with the hormones all out of whack.  She probably didnt want to hurt your feelings.  I wouldnt hold it against them.  You have one family.  THey are never perfect and unless they are absolutely horrible you need to take the good with the bad.  :)  Just hug and kiss your sweet baby and love him up!  

Quoting Anonymous: Aww thank you so much! This really made me feel so much better! Its just all my babies were light like me and he's the only dark one like dad! Its just wrong to me that your gossipinh to my sister about my baby, it would have still been hurtful, but she should have said it to me! & btw that part when you said your baby looked like a bird had me lol haha you wrong for that.:)

Quoting tlcmommi4:

ok, I am going to say something that is not popular but oh well ... I think almost all babies are ugly.  I really do.  Even my own.  They all grew up to be amazingly beautiful children/adults but at birth ... no.  My mom told me when my youngest was born "dont worry about that nose, thats what nose jobs are for"  Secretly I prayed she would grow into it (and she has) but my mom was right ... the nose was ugly on a newborn.  I laughed when she said it.  I usually take offense easily to things, but comments on how ugly my newborns were?  Nope.  Not that many people would dare to say that ... really I think only my mom had the nerve lol ... but she was right.  My oldest had to grow into her huge forehead.  My second was 7 weeks premature and looked like a baby bird.  My 3rd - well he was ok, actually kind of cute and my my 4th had a big nose and kind of flat and wide.   If I could post a picture of them then and now almost all would agree.  And I swear all 4 of them are above to way above average in looks now, but for the first 6 months you wouldnt have guessed they would be - and if you asked my oldest girls they would swear they were ugly until they hit their teen years hahaha.  My 18 year old has done modeling and is going to be in a movie coming out Sept 2014.  She is over the top beautiful and yall would laugh at how funny looking she was as a baby.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Talk to them and tell them they're being hurtful.  If the behavior doesn't change after a few weeks, stop all contact with them.  Walk away.  Start a new life for yourself and be happy.  That's what my husband did with his family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have told them plenties of times to keep my name out their mouths! Especially my mom, she's always saying hurtful things and telling my personally business to everybody. I can't tell her anything! Or even talk to her, because she is cruel and she will steer you in the wrong direction. She stays doped up all the time, & they're all like that except my brother and my aunt. Everybody else I just want to cut out they're nothing but disrespectful selfish inconsiderate people!

Quoting tlcmommi4:

Well you might be a little sensitive just giving birth with the hormones all out of whack.  She probably didnt want to hurt your feelings.  I wouldnt hold it against them.  You have one family.  THey are never perfect and unless they are absolutely horrible you need to take the good with the bad.  :)  Just hug and kiss your sweet baby and love him up!  

Quoting Anonymous: Aww thank you so much! This really made me feel so much better! Its just all my babies were light like me and he's the only dark one like dad! Its just wrong to me that your gossipinh to my sister about my baby, it would have still been hurtful, but she should have said it to me! & btw that part when you said your baby looked like a bird had me lol haha you wrong for that.:)

Quoting tlcmommi4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I've already tried that, didn't work. It's time to cut them loose.

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk to them and tell them they're being hurtful.  If the behavior doesn't change after a few weeks, stop all contact with them.  Walk away.  Start a new life for yourself and be happy.  That's what my husband did with his family.

nerdymom28
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Talk to me when your father calls your biracial child the n word right in front of her. Then we can discuss what cruel really is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM
O wow, that is cruel! Sorry. Hugs!!

Quoting nerdymom28:

Talk to me when your father calls your biracial child the n word right in front of her. Then we can discuss what cruel really is.

nerdymom28
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Thankfully by the time he said that, I didn't have much of a relationship with him anyway. So I don't care what he thinks. But when he called my daughter that...that was it. I was done. He can say what he wants to me - I've put up with his bigotry and bullshit all my life, so it doesn't phase me anymore. But I wasn't about to let him hurt my daughter. So I don't speak to him anymore.

Quoting Anonymous: O wow, that is cruel! Sorry. Hugs!!

Quoting nerdymom28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg what a horrible thing to say. Your mother is very mean. She should love that baby no matter who he looks like? I'm so sorry and I can understand your hurt and anger. My family is a lot like yours and I'm usually the one they are always talking about. They have said some really horrible things about me and I have as little contact as possible..I'm really sorry your family is like that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN