Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why want it just happen already? just want to cry.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Me and DH got pregnant a year ago that ended in a horrible miscarriage. In a 8 weeks time they were going from, yah, your pregnant! To bleeding. Hospital visits. Saying I was never pregnant. Then saying I was pregnant. Then the baby didn't have a heart beat. To the baby having a perfect heartbeat. To the baby has passed. Several docs. Several different opinions. Well 7 months ago me and DH shared trying again. I was taking ovulation test, charting temps, you name it. Went to see my gyno today for my annual pap and told him what's been going on. Hoping maybe it was time we talked more into infertility issues. Nope! He said I needed to wait a few more months and to keep trying, because he thought it wasn't a concern. I get that, I truly do. But um just so sick of ttc and nothing! It's so heartbreaking and to imagine other women go through years of this?!

Did you take anything otc or try different things that helped you get pregnant?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Alcohol worked for me every time. I had 8 years between my oldest and my second. If I was sober I didn't end up pregnant. (Sadly I am not joking...thankfully I didn't drink too often)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Im not a heavy drinker, but have had a few nights that I've drank and we have had sex and it didn't work either. Didn't know drinking had anything to do with conceiving though, lol. I just want to give up on trying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Focus on something else. Delaying ttc for three months is hardly a death sentence. A body takes at least a year to recoup let it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)