• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gonna end up screaming and crying!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I dont want to be bashed but im going insane! Im 21, I have 2 kids and im married to my 25 year old husband. I love my husband and my kids more than anything. I feel very overwelmed lately, i have no car cause of money issues, im always at home unless i go to walmart, my husband lost his job and is looking as we speak, were fighting alot lately cause were always together. I mean always. He has a 4 year old with joint custody who is here at our 2 bedroom apartment 4 days a week. Its cramped and theres no where to escape to for silence. my kids are 2 and 11 months. tomorrows new years and of course we will be doing nothing. my kids will be here, my 3 month old niece will be here cause im babysitting and jow a 4 year old is thrown on top of that cause her mother is going out too. we are always the ones who are sruck at home with everyones kids on holidays. my mom nor dad wilk watch either of my kids cause their always "sick". I work my butt off constantly being a good mom and wife and get jothing in return. I feel like im going insane mentally because of constantly being the one who has to fix everything..... i want to literally scream and ive been crying on and off all day. My life is a replay of yesterday over and over. Im a one of a kind young mother and i love my kids im just overwelmed and it seems like nobody cares.... i dont want to be told its cause im too young because everyone around me says im the best mom for always putting my family and kids first. I just need a break, even if for an hour... sorry for the vent..
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ahleesha14
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the feeling. I am a stay at home mom and can't go anywhere but walmart because of money. I try and stay busy the best I can. I can sometimes get out of the house and that helps but I would like to find a place to go. Can you go for a walk? Even if its around the block for a little bit.  Can't your sister watch the kids for you? You watch hers for her its only fair. I know how you feel if I stay couped up for too long I feel like I am going to go insane.  Its hard but I have gottten used to it. I had a baby about 6 weeks ago and the no sleep and not going anywhere can get to you. My husband goes out and I am stuck at home so yea you just have to get used to it. If you need to talk message me

jakiera24
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
understandable. Everyone deserves a break at some point...maybe you and your husband are venting on one another under pressure and stop being a doormat for everyone else honey...learn how to say no
tmajma032408
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly how you feel. I have my 3 kids and 4 skids living with us and dh worked evenings. I put up with so much crap with skids and mine as we'll, constant fighting, running away, very ungrateful and lazy. I couldn't take it anymore. BM got custody of skids this past summer so things changed dramatically. I actually started drinking to tune everything out. Bad move though. I don't drink anymore. I feel for you and understand. You are a strong woman for dealing with this:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Thanks everyone for answering!
VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Do you have friends you can go hang with while hubs watches the kids? Watch an old movie relax
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Oh my gosh, I would be going crazy too. It's just too much. It won't last forever though, things will get better. Call your mom, tell her you are at the end of your rope.

teaandcookies
by Katherine on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM

no no more free babysitting.  we have parties yes, they are corny, but even an 11 month old can enjoy icing a cupcake.  Money doesn't guarentee happy ending

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:00 PM

I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Hopefully you can talk to the four-year-old's mom and put some boundaries in place. Everyone needs a break sometimes!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:02 PM

If you have your health honey, you can deal with the rest.  Take a breath, tell him how you feel...calmly...set up a date with yourself once a week to do something cheap and alone.  Don't break the date with yourself unless your dh has a job interview.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)